TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Smarkdown Card for July 25th, 2005!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN, JULY 25TH, 2005, LIVE FROM THE CROKE PARK STADIUM IN DUBLIN, IRELAND!

(8:00 PM EST; 5:00 PM PST. Check local listings.)

Matches are due to markers at 8 PM EST.

Marked matches, promos, whisky, etc. are due to chirs3 at 10 PM EST.

The SWF continues rumbling through Europe as it stops in the capital of Ireland, Dublin! The Emerald Isle will be overrun by Smartmark superstars as Toxxic is once again a de facto heel!

Protestant bastard.

This is the last show before Ground Zero, so make sure the fans know exactly where you stand!

MAIN EVENT - CRUISERWEIGHT EXTRAVAGANZA THE EPILOGUE!

SUBMISSION MATCH - NONTITLE

Toxxic vs. Scott Pretzler ©

~ This one’s back for another shot, after Spike Jenkins spoiled it the first time around!

Rules: Standard, with cruiserweight addenda, and the stipulation that the match may not end with a pin - countouts and disqualifications are in effect, but the only clean way to win is by forcing your opponent to submit.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: chirs3

CRUISERWEIGHT EXTRAVAGANZA THE LATTER!

El Luchador Magnifico vs. Zyon

~ Frustrated by his inability to take the duke, ELM turned on Wildchild in their last match, and the fans are definitely disapproving. Zyon, meanwhile, is still one of the hottest prospects in the SWF. Will ELM finally be able to win one, or will Zyon's hot streak continue? Only time will tell.

Rules: Standard, with cruiserweight addenda.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: The Superstar

CRUISERWEIGHT EXTRAVAGANZA THE FORMER!

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. Wildchild

~ Spike is finally off his suspension, and in hot pursuit of two of his former Revolution Zero stablemates. Wildchild is just after a chance to reclaim some dignity after being hammered by El Luchador Magnifico. They face off in a Cruiserweight Match to see which one gets the moral edge going into Ground Zero.

Rules: Standard, with cruiserweight addenda.

Send To: Chuck Woolery

ORBITAL BONE-SHATTERING FOR ALL!

Danny Williams vs. Landon “La Cucaracha” Maddix

~ Landon requested this one, and seems to be getting a little big for his britches. Will Danny slap him back into place?

Rules: Standard.

Send To: Ace309

NONTITLE MATCH

“The Dean of Professional Wrestling” Jay Hawke vs. “Urban Legend” Todd Cortez

~ What can we say? Todd sells tickets. Hardcore pure wrestling sells tickets. Todd wrestling a hardcore purist = RATINGS!

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: janusd

OPENER

Manson vs. Ghost Machine

~ Manson was granted a title shot at Jay Hawke at Ground Zero, and tonight he’ll get a chance to tune up against a guy whose style has absolutely no overlap with Hawke’s. Why? Because Ghost Machine gets a chance to impress the booking committee. A win over Manson will surely put him in line for a shot at Hawke’s International Title.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Ace309

Opening Promo: El Luchador Magnifico. RUDORUDORUDO!

Also Appearing: Johnny Dangerous, and everyone else we’ve been shuttling around Europe! We’re not doing it for our health, guys. PLUS, a special appearance by Smarkdown Commissioner Tom Flesher!

Edited by Ace309

Yay for new stats.

Boo for not being able to promo, and thus probably has to look forward to a PPV full of me hitting people with things.

Guest Goodear

I can't wait to lose the title so I can write actual matches again. This 3 weeks off in a row is going to make me suck harder than Cutthroat I swear for the Lord.

What exactly is the split in the Toxxic-Pretzler series right now? Since everybody seems confused as to whether Spike's interference in the originally scheduled match #3 counts as a no contest or not.

2-1 Toxxic, actually. Spike's interference resulted in the 3rd match being postponed. The Hardcore match became the 3rd match, and this is now the 4th match.

Markers shaken up a little, as I hadn't realized I'd broken protocol and given the ME to someone other than the show poster.

Please take note of your marker once again.

Hmm, so, something has come up so I can't finish up my match properly. I'll add some tacked on ending which will undoubtedly suck. This = teh sux0rs.

EDIT: ...because I was looking forward to this match, although I doubt I'd have stood a chance of winning.

Edited by King Cucaracha

So uh, has anyone seen or talked to Wildchild in the last six days? I ask only because he hasn't responded to any of my PMs, one of which is somewhat urgent.

I certainly haven't seen any sign of him Mags, not even early in the morning when he and i are sometimes both on.

Hrmm... Johnny could have easily let you guys know that I haven't had internet access in several days, and was only reachable by e-mail but, judging by the looks of things, I guess that he hasn't been around, either...