TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

A few Smackdown thoughts

Guest wildpegasus

Just some Smackdown thoughts on not enough sleep and a bad headache:

Rey vs SuperCrazy (or is it "cool" now?) was fun. Eddie on commentary was great at putting this secret angle over. This feud definitely looks like it's heading past the Bash though. Mysterio's going to go down as one of the best WWE wrestlers ever.

Booker T vs Simon Dean was a good fun squash. Simon Dean the last 2 weeks has looked better than he has during his entire Raw run.

The Animal and Heinderach squash was good.

Benoit vs Eddie was truly great and surpassed all their previous WWE encounters as there was more substance in this one. Benoit actually had the back of his neck taped up beforehand. It looks like the WWE cut away here before Benoit was bleeding from that hole in the back of his neck. Does anyone know if there's been any word on this injury yet?

The Bradshaw videos comparing him to US presidents were just kind of there for me.

I tried to make sense of the bra and panties segment but I couldn't do it. Than I tried to think from the WWE perspective and it made sense but it also worsened my headache by doing so.

That's all I pretty much watches.

I think we've all been too busy arguing about Hassan today to start an OAO Smackdown thread.

I've basically decided the only way I can tolerate Smackdown is to watch a recording of it the next day. Cuts a 2 hour show down to 35 minutes usually.

I'm glad to hear that Eddie/Benoit was good, since that's about the only reason I even bothered taping it tonight.

The Animal and Heinderach squash was good.

Is it wrong if I marked for the finish of that one? :)

Smackdown was ok, with two pretty good matches, a couple of fun squashes, and JBL being entertaining (in my eyes) once again.

Go to WWE.com and check out the bWo video setting up their match against the Mexi-Cools. Funny stuff.

Benoit/Eddie could have been a tv MOTYC if they had a real finish. Even an OJ run-in to cost Benoit the match would have been a drastic improvement over one of my least favorite finishes, the intentional count out.

Rey/Crazy was a fun match, but I wish it was so WWE-styled. Eddie on commentary was great. I love psycho heel Eddie.

That jobber took a nice bump off the Doomsday Device.

JBL's ads were pretty funny, especially the one with the illegal immigration.

Decent show that served its purpose to hype the Bash.

Guest wildpegasus

Anyone notice that how when Rey came and attacked Eddie later on in the show he had a black mask on as when compared to the beginning of the show he had a white mask on? Symbolism. That's also a good way to tell if a girl you're going out with is okay or not. If they wear black panties that means they've got more of an evil side. If they have white panties they got more of a good wholesome side. Ideally what you want is a girl with white panties but with litttle back stripes going through them.

Anyone notice that how when Rey came and attacked Eddie later on in the show he had a black mask on as when compared to the beginning of the show he had a white mask on? Symbolism. That's also a good way to tell if a girl you're going out with is okay or not. If they wear black panties that means they've got more of an evil side. If they have white panties they got more of a good wholesome side. Ideally what you want is a girl with white panties but with litttle back stripes going through them.

A coloured ones? What does that mean, oh panty expert?

Fuckin' Canadians.

I'm going to try and answer this question for my buddy Pegasus (we're buddies, right?):

Pink--Barbie-loving girlie girl.

Red--Seductress

Blue--Calm.

Green--Envious.

Orange--Tepid.

Purple--Arrogant.

Tie Dye--Hippy

Poka Dots--Pill popper.

None--Whore.

None whith a Catholic schoolgirl outfit--Canadian Chick (Well, in my pathetic fantasies at least!)

Edited by CanadianChick

Guest wildpegasus

Fuckin' Canadians.

I'm going to try and answer this question for my buddy Pegasus (we're buddies, right?):

Pink--Barbie-loving girlie girl.

Red--Seductress

Blue--Calm.

Green--Envious.

Orange--Tepid.

Purple--Arrogant.

Tie Dye--Hippy

Poka Dots--Pill popper.

None--Whore.

None whith a Catholic schoolgirl outfit--Canadian Chick.

Velcro -- Sex and/or masturbation addict. White velcro = Masturbation, Black Velcro = Sex addict

We're buddies as long as you lay off the Canadian hate and tap out to the true spelling of colour which is of course COLOUR. One of the reasons why we Canadians are tougher than Americans. Americans have to take out the U and as a result never know what it's like to take their mind to the mental edge. This inferiority has been clearly demonstrated time and time again.

Back on topic, the Mexicools gimmick does nothing for me. I've given it a chance and it's just there. The lawnmower/car bit is just tasteless, not funny and just boring. I'm wondering what's their point on Smackdown? What's their focus? Their ultimate goal? Why do they dress up like this? To try to popularise a WWE sterotype? What's the point in that? It's fun to have Juventudd in the WWE but not like this.

I think the whole lawnmower bit is to tell America that they're not going to be just cutting lawns and washing dishes for the gringos anymore. The uniforms are to remind you that the days of servitude are over. They're mad as hell and they're not going to take it anymore! Viva la revolucion!!!

Oh who am I kidding? Vince and Co. are not exactly known for their stance on racial equity. At least they have outfits that match.

And I find it hilarious that their Spanglish is so bad, Juvy has to be the spokesman for them.

Guest M. Harry Smilac

I've been digging Christian for a bit now but that promo was just terrible except for the ending.

A coloured ones? What does that mean, oh panty expert?

Surely you would be more knowledgable on this subject CandianChick.

In a similar line, how many women frequent this board?

On Juvi et al, they will become jobbers, mark my words.