TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

What does Joe the Plumber think about abortion?

I proposed not too long ago that Larry the Cable Guy should star in a movie where through a wacky mishap, he becomes an abortion doctor. I call it "The Unlikely Plumber"

Personally, as a Roman Catholic, I feel the same way Biden does, I do not agree with abortion, but I can't for the life of me feel right in forcing my personal moral beliefs on all people.

I do agree on better sex education and damnitt Catholics, face it, contracepcion is a heckuva lot better than abortions

Could someone give me the summary on the post-late term abortion arguments from both candidates? My internet poo-pooed

Repo Man, that's Tony the Plumber. Joe the Plumber doesn't actually exist.

Zeek exists.

Personally, as a Roman Catholic, I feel the same way Biden does, I do not agree with abortion, but I can't for the life of me feel right in forcing my personal moral beliefs on all people.

I do agree on better sex education and damnitt Catholics, face it, contracepcion is a heckuva lot better than abortions

I'm as pro choice as it comes, but I understand the opposing viewpoint. The far right whack jobs against sex ed and contraception blow my mind because it they oppose programs that would prevent abortion.

Obama basically explained that the reason he voted against the bill in Illinois was because there was a law already present and the bill didn't provide exceptions in the event of the mother's life being in danger.

McCain said that the term "mother's well-being/life" was used to broadly by the pro-choice crowd.

All those people who spend time making 'Baby Killer' signs standing outside clinics should instead spend their time working on forming coallitions to find willing adoptive parents for unwanted pregnancies, including providing care and expenses for the pregnant woman.

Of course this would require not looking at said pregnant woman as a slut and harlot.

All those people who spend time making 'Baby Killer' signs standing outside clinics should instead spend their time working on forming coallitions to find willing adoptive parents for unwanted pregnancies, including providing care and expenses for the pregnant woman.

Of course this would require not looking at said pregnant woman as a slut and harlot.

Handing out condoms might help, too.

I've noticed that Obama has frequently said 'John' when adressing McCain, but McCain is always saying "Senator Obama", never calls him Barack.

That's telling to me.

He did good tonight, he was fighting, but he did not rattle Obama, and that does not help McCain at all.

I still fail to see how a man in Washington for 30 years is more of an 'outsider' than a Junior Senator?!?

I'd say it's about a draw argument wise, Obama looked calm, McCain looked like a dick at times when he insisted on interupting. Sheffer did Obama a big favor bringing up Ayers and the VP selections.

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

Also, I'm thinking of pitching a Joe the Plumber sitcom.

I think forming a line of attack ads against Joe would be better.

"Joe says he wants to own a plumbing business... but in 2007, he spent half his savings on a pair of Jetskis. Is that the sort of small business leadership we need in tough economic times?"

McCain to Obama: "Good job"

Yeah, like he needed to be told that John.

What the heck was that with McCain sticking out his tongue?!?

Wow... I didn't hear the word "maverick" even once... it seems as though John McCain's writers have been watching SNL.

I don't remember hearing "my friends" either. Binge drinking political junkies are disapointed tonight.

Sign in to follow this