TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw thread for 08.01.05

Carlito just doesn't have a decent moveset, but if you watch he at least has a little natural ability with things like worked punches.

Cena can't even do worked punches correctly and he's been here for 3 years now.

The fuck?

Since when can another ref just run down and count like that...it's not like Jericho was out.

Seriously. He'd have to have psychic powers to know to head down to ringside before Jericho even got knocked out of the ring.

Sending in the other ref just totally killed the point of this match. If you can't do a match concept without logic errors and contradictions it's a good idea not to do it in the first place.

Guest JMA

I think HBK's promo and Matt's return were the only things I enjoyed on tonight's show. This Raw was a huge miss all around; did they intentionally make the show suck since they knew the crowd wouldn't be very vocal?

Whatever the case, this isn't a good sign.

You know what else would have made sense? Shelton making a run in. I don't think Shelton's going to go from caring about the IC Belt one week and getting back at Carlito to just hanging around back while that would happen.

My fucking head hurts after RAW tonight...

Aw, I was hoping for the "raise the downed ref's limp arm" finish.

I was hoping for "raise the rando's something" finish to the diva search. Remember kids, it's not rape if you marry her afterwards and beat up her boyfriend.

rimshot1sz.gif

The Rimshot is my favorite sexual position, especially cause I can laugh in her face afterwards.

I think HBK's promo and Matt's return were the only things I enjoyed on tonight's show. This Raw was a huge miss all around; did they intentionally make the show suck since they knew the crowd wouldn't be very vocal?

This show will be used as proof that Jericho shouldn't be in a world title feud. I just know it. Nevermind Jericho wasn't actually wrestling.

This show will be used as proof that Jericho shouldn't be in a world title feud. I just know it. Nevermind Jericho wasn't actually wrestling.

Add on a "Cena's not ready to run with the ball."

With Angle doing the stupid ass Eugene Invitational next week, perhaps there is still hope for me to have Shelton win the medals from Eugene a week later and then have Angle go after Shelton.

Sorry, but Eugene/Angle did not work tonight.

Guest Trecko

lol @ Jericho's "shit" after hitting Cena with the camera. Cena had no time to even ATTEMPT to cover the his head, caught it straight to the forehead. Nice slap by Bischoff, too.

And the ref run-in was RIDICULOUSLY lame. He was already in the ring by the time Cena was dropping him for the F-U, wtf?

With Cena's apparent in-ring ability, it would be "take a step, pause, drop the ball and pick it up, dust if off, take a step, pause, take a step, pump up shoes, take a step, try to freestyle, take another two steps, pause again..."

Guest JMA

Triple H strikes again or just shitty writing?

This RAW completely lacked originality, memorability, entertainment, feud developments, in-ring work, out-of-ring work, atmosphere, logic and meaning.

Plus it had the SAME FUCKING MAIN EVENT as last week. I know it's summer but a LIVE SHOW should not put on repeats.

-***/*****

This RAW completely lacked originality, memorability, entertainment, feud developments, in-ring work, out-of-ring work, atmosphere, logic and meaning.

Plus it had the SAME FUCKING MAIN EVENT as last week. I know it's summer but a LIVE SHOW should not put on repeats.

-***/*****

You can all stop typing up recaps of the show. This pretty much summed up the evening.

Guest JericholicEdgeHead

This just in............Stephanie LOVED the show.

Also heard backstage: "Daddy do you think pretty soon we can just get rid of the ring and just have a stage in the middle of the arena to perform our excellent entertainment??? Please pretty please??

This show will be used as proof that Jericho shouldn't be in a world title feud.  I just know it.  Nevermind Jericho wasn't actually wrestling.

It's still weird that Jericho hasn't even wrestled a match for quite sometime now, like you said. Because of that, WWE's build-up of Jericho for a title match has been piss-poor, of course.

So RedJed, where did your "once in a while bad WWE shows" argument go after tonight's Raw?

Triple H strikes again or just shitty writing?

Anybody know how many Raw writers there alledgedly are? This would be excusable if it was just 2 guys, but apparently Stephanie's got an entire army of trained monkeys at her disposal.

At this rate, I'll not be watching after Summerslam.

-***/*****

You can all stop typing up recaps of the show. This pretty much summed up the evening.

It had originality.... Chris Masters lost a match (technically).

Guest JMA

WWE needs to avoid having shows in this area again. The terrible crowd contributed to the already terrible card.