TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Forget WoW, join KoL!

I've got a Gnollish Autoplunger built that's I think 60 power, but I'm not quite at the 20 muscle needed.

I'm not sure, but I think Meatsmithed things are pretty strong. And stuff.

Also, I've got myself an E-Z Cook Oven, and have been making some bat haggis. Costs one adventure to make, but gives back about 4 upon consumption and around 10 Wizardliness. Sweet.

Now I just got to beat the damn King Bat.

This site has good info: KoL Stuff

Just scroll down to the bottom and click next for cooking, cocktails, meatsmithing, etc. Also, the stuff on the side is nifty.

Just made a Meat Maid. Roll-over should net me 44 adventures now!

Also: lihc eye pie = 10 adventures upon eating. Yay!

All I can say right now is...damn goofballs...and my propensity to eat or use anything I come across. I also got a bloody hand thanks to needing to figure out what a baby seal tooth is used for.

I've hit level 4 thanks to defending the gourd quests giving me some huge moxie power-ups. Drea, have you hit level 7 yet?

I know. I'm never taking Goofballs again. Also, the Bloody Hand from the Seal Tooth can be used with a Volleyball to make a Blood-Faced Volleyball familiar, but I don't know what else it could be used for.

Having created a Gnollish Autoplunger, for me it's 15 Muscle required, but that could be due to having a Muscle class character.

Yeah, Manson, it is 15. Me amz teh lame.

Ced, not yet level 7. Still a level 5, but pretty close to going to level 6.

What do goofballs do? My Accordion Thief got some from the shady-looking guy, but I never took them.

I don't know what else the bloody hand thing can be used for, but I do have a Blood-Faced Volleyball, but haven't seen what it can do for me yet.

Time to adventure!

Goofballs give you a minor stat power-up for a few adventures then absolutely crushes them for 100 adventures when the goofball effect wears off and you come back the next day.

I should have 16 moxie right now but it's shot down to 8. Since all my stats are crap, I'm basically limited to grabbing spiderwebs in the back alley for the Gourd Tower until the effects finally wear off. I also complicated matters by getting completely drunk off of Mad Train Wine and losing even more stats by coming across pink elephants trying to do an adventure in my stupor.

Drea, I think you can drop the blood-faced volleyball into the terranium and use it as a familiar, if I'm remembering the info I read in that link you posted correctly.

The Blood Faced Volleyball increases your stat gains. It's not all that noticeable at first, but today I picked up six or seven points across the three categories without doing anything radically different.

Yeah, I'm using a BFV for a familiar for one of my characters.

Also: When you adventure in the sewers and get a worthless trinket/knick-knack/gewgaw, and go to the Hermit, pick up a ten-leaf clover (Or more). With a clover, you can pick 3 items out of the sewer with one gum-on-a-string, or get Knob Goblin Uberpants (Power of about 45) from outside Cobb's Knob, a Kitchen Grab-Bag from the Goblin Kitchens, or a bowl of lucky charms from the Spooky Forest (Which might have a leprechaun at the bottom when you eat it. It's pretty much chance), and a leprechaun increases meat drops.

So, suffice it to say, clovers are good. I don't know what they do in other areas, though. Or if you just click [use] instead of just adventuring. So, yeah.

Still level 5, but adventuring in the Bat Hole is raising my stats pretty quickly. I make a decent amount of meat down there in 40 adventures, which in turn I spend either on food for more adventures, or moxie weeds and strength elixirs for even more stat boosts.

Also just got a KFC Crossbow, with a power of 80 and a +5 Moxie bonus.

\m/ \m/

Ted Flink and Kernal McJabbid!

GOdrea (Accordion Thief) hit level 6 recently, and totally kicked the Bat King's ass. Didn't even touch her (Though my muscle rating is kind of low, so I had to rely entirely on Moxious Moves to beat him, but still, sweet!)

GOdrea also has all three things to make other things: Oven, Tenderizing Hammer, and Cocktailcrafting kit. Been making vodka martinis (Tom would be proud. If he played. Or cared. And stuff.)

So, I've got to take out the Goblin king, and the problem the Deep Fat Friars have. Go things!

If I've got an extra, I might send one to you, Manson. Though I might ask if you've got anything in return and such. Fair trade, or whatever.

Edit:

I just buffed Manson, Ced, and Rayn-Man with the Moxious Madrigal. So, you guys should have more moxie for 5 adventures. After roll-over and I get more MP, I'll buff some other folk. MOXIOUS!

::As I do a run-in on the e-fed I never participated in...::

I've been playing KoL for a while now, having ascended three times. I generally know the ins and outs of the game, so if there's any questions y'all have, just lemme know.

As for using the clovers, what that does is take them apart, so that the clover adventure won't be triggered when you adventure there. The disassembled clovers are easily put back together again by using them.

I got extremely lucky and got about 6 bum cheeks tonight, so I made three asshats and sold them at the flea market for about 2200 meat apiece. Notably cheaper than what prices I was observing, but still, profit!

Where's this Hermitage that Rando told me about? I need the sweet rims to finish my car.

And apparently I got a quest to slay the Goblin King, but I don't remember ever hearing about it. What's this all aboot?

And don't forget to have a worthless trinket/gewgaw/whatever to trade with.

The Goblin King one probably came up whenever you visited the Council. Speaking of which, the Treasury is perfect for getting phat meat. Especially with a leprechaun.

Sandman: How much moxie/magicalness/muscle will I get if I offer meat to the legends?

And don't forget to have a worthless trinket/gewgaw/whatever to trade with.

Which you can get from the Sewer with a Piece of Gum on a String (also from the Market).

By the way, I finally came across a Brain, so no need for a trade anymore, Drea.

Guest Korgath
Sandman:  How much moxie/magicalness/muscle will I get if I offer meat to the legends?

Not quite enough. Meat's a huge economy and it's wasted on the legends. You're better off eating chow mein and drinking.

I'm a level 18 Pastamancer. Free chow mein for anyone who needs it.

Free food? Sure, I'll be as much of a mooch in KoL as I am in real life. Hit up Guy Sanchez with the free adventuring and stat gains.

Anybody considering tossing the site $10 for the Mr. Accessory? If I don't tire of it after another two weeks I just might.

Caveman Chris could use some Chow Mein, if you've any left to spare.

Now, question time - how do I move the flies blocking my way in the mountain?

Sandman:  How much moxie/magicalness/muscle will I get if I offer meat to the legends?

Not enough to make it worth the hassle. Spend your money on food instead.

I'm guessing peoples here will make a clan as soon as someone hits Level 5. If not, y'all should. A fully funded meat tree (meaning 50K untouched in the clan kitty) nets all members 500 meat per rollover, and a calendar of loathing gives each member an extra turn per rollover.

Also, as soon as you can buy a store, do so. You'll never lose it (unless you choose to sell your store, for whatever reason), and it's much more beneficial then the flea market. Even selling stuff for the minimum will net you a tidy profit.

I've got close to 1.4 million meat myself, all legit (no bugmeat, which is why you'll see people with meat in the billions), and I'm saving up to get something fancy, which would otherwise require the donation of legitimate money. Either a Mr. A or some kind of fancy familiar, I'm not sure which. Mr. A's go for around 6 million, while a Dreidl is cheaper at only 4 million. I've got plenty o'time to figure it out.

I'm a level 18 Pastamancer. Free chow mein for anyone who needs it.

Cool. Send some my way too, if you would.

Now, question time - how do I move the flies blocking my way in the mountain?

Yeah, you'll need a Gnollish Flyswatter, but to beat the quest you'll also need Fairy Gravy, Knob Goblin Tongs and Catsup/Ketchup.

And I get stomped by the Goblin King to end my day. Whee.

Goblin King sucks ass.

I need a damn lime (Or two) to make Jarlsberb/Boris/Sneaky Pete key lime and then key lime pies.

I'm fast collecting familiars, particularly with my Pastamancer, Rogue Sandwich. A mosquito, BFV, Levitating Potato, and a Ghuol. Also got a poultrygeist, so I could soon have a Hovering Sombrero. Ole!

Also: Much love to Mr. Guy Sanchez for the Moxious Madrigal.

Level 5? The Clan District says level 7 for a clan.

Speaking of which, we need to think of a cool name. I know Manson, Raynor, and I were discussing it a few days ago, but I don't recall everything we came up with. The FlockNest might have been the favored one, though. Any suggestions are welcome, though. And just to add even more, though, though, though, though, though.