Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

Hulk Hogan or Shawn Michaels?

Legend Vs. Icon  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Legend Vs. Icon

• Hulk Hogan
    • Shawn Michaels

I haven't been this excited about a dream match since Hogan / Rock or Angle / Michaels. Hulk Hogan for me. :)

I'm cheering for a good match more than anything else. Would love to see a finishing sequence of Michaels springing up, tuning up the band, nailing the superkick on Hogan, only to have Hogan go into his Hulk-up routine, with chaos then ensuing. GOLD

Yea, sounds like a good finish except I'd like Michaels to hit a second Sweet Chin Music as Hulk is hulking up to get the pin.

Michaels has basically been carrying this entire program and he won me over to his side last week with the HILARIOUS segment on Hogan. In fact, that's the only damn thing I remember from last week's show.

HBK should go over, seeing how he can still wrestle on a regular basis.

But I wouldn't be surprised if it's a DQ finish or something.

Great, a choice between a has-been and an even bigger and older has-been. HBK.

Triple H. Watch it happen.

LOL. I was thinking that too. Hed most probably double-pin both of them.

I think the crowd would shit all over a DQ finish, so I don't think that's the best booking idea to go with for this match.

There is no way it should be a DQ finish. Isnt this like a 1-match deal for Hogan. Then, if it is, goes without saying that it should be Michaels.

I like the idea of Michaels superkicking him when hes hulking-up, after Hogan kicks out of the 1st. Michaels could then claim that he killed Hulkamania.

Could lead to an encounter between Cena and HBK down the line, with Cena having enough of Michaels shit and say theres no way he could kill the Chain Gang, cause hes real 3-$ bill yall.

I could see other people getting involved for either guy.

This is the first match in a very long time where I have no clue at all about who is going to win.

As for who I "want" to win, eh, it all depends on how I feel as I watch the match, who is acting heel/face, and other factors.

The superkick/Hulk-Up spot MUST happen, no matter who wins. I'd also like to see Hogan knock HBK back down on his ass as soon as him jumps up right before he goes for the superkick.

Michaels should superkick Hogan while he hulks up as mentioned, and then ultimately finish him off with the Legdrop.

That would really put the nail into Hulkamania brother.

The superkick/Hulk-Up spot MUST happen, no matter who wins. I'd also like to see Hogan knock HBK back down on his ass as soon as him jumps up right before he goes for the superkick.

Yes, it must but the knockdown could happen instead of Hogan kicking out of the 1st Sweet Chin Music as I posted earlier.

I could see Hogan taking a "normal" superkick after having Hogan stopping an earlier one by taking him out right after HBK jumps up to get ready for it. Only Hogan would kick out after a VERY close two-count. Hogan jumps up, does his entire Hulk-Up routine leading to everybody and their mama to think that the match is now over, and then out of nowhere HBK hits another superkick right as Hogan is in the middle of his routine, and this time the superkick keeps him down just enough to get the three-count.

I could also see Kevin Nash being involved somehow. I could see them showing a mystery man showing up earlier in the night, then panning up to revel it is Nash, then talk about him all night and questioning who he there to support. Maybe have him even flat out say just "Hogan/HBK" then walk away, or maybe have him sit at ringside.

Or I could see them having him just casually walk down to the ring at some point during the match, and just stand there for a while having everyone wondering just what in the hell is going to happen, and just who in the world he is there to help out or support.

He has one hell of a history with both guys in this match, so it wouldn't totally shock me if that happened.

I know it doesn't mean anything, but didn't they have an interview with him on WWE.com recently talking about this match? It shows that they at least have had contact with the guy. ;)

Eh- I could see it. I think it'd be stupid for anyone else to get involved though. The match should really sell itself, esp. if they're billing it as the main event of the PPV. Let them stiff the crap out of each other for 20 minutes.

I voted for Hogan. No real reason other than I have hated Shawn since about 1992 and see no reason to stop now.

As far as the booking goes, I have no idea. It depends on where they want to go with this. I've heard they want to do Austin/Hogan at WM 22 so Hogan could win here. Yet Hogan won't be around that much and Michaels will be and thus Shawn should get the win....it's a really tough call.

This is a tough one for me, as I'm not a Huge HBK fan, but since he turned heel I'm enjoying him more. I think Hogan will win because it's his 'return' match. But I keep thinking back to WM X8 where he lost to the Rock. I'm voting for Michaels

I've heard they want to do Austin/Hogan at WM 22 so Hogan could win here.  Yet Hogan won't be around that much and Michaels will be and thus Shawn should get the win....it's a really tough call.

That is the big match they are wanting to do, so Hogan should win. And he will win. Shawn doesn't need to win, because he can stay over no matter what, so he isn't going to.

In reality, Hogan would squeak out the win and then as HBK gets up gingerly, they will pretend to be angry with each other before HBK sticks his hand out and shakes Hogan's hand leading into an embrace to the applause of the crowd.

In reality, Hogan would squeak out the win and then as HBK gets up gingerly, they will pretend to be angry with each other before HBK sticks his hand out and shakes Hogan's hand leading into an embrace to the applause of the crowd.

And I will vomit.

I've heard they want to do Austin/Hogan at WM 22 so Hogan could win here.  Yet Hogan won't be around that much and Michaels will be and thus Shawn should get the win....it's a really tough call.

That is the big match they are wanting to do, so Hogan should win. And he will win. Shawn doesn't need to win, because he can stay over no matter what, so he isn't going to.

I think it depends on if they want to keep Shawn heel or not. If he's going to turn back face right after the match than him losing is no problem. If they want to keep him heel and maybe have him feud with Cena he needs to win.

I don't really see where Shawn would go from here if he loses. Hulk isn't a full time worker, nor do I think even the most hardcore Hogan fan believes that at this stage of his career he's a great wrestler. He'll probably dissapear until Wrestlemania. From a storyline perspective, HBK does lose alot of credibiilty if he loses to a 50 year old who only wrestlers once every couple of months. And the whole program has been centered around HBK, in the same way that Angle/Shawn from Wrestlemania was centered around Angle.

I think the opposite will more likely happen, and Shawn will try and do to Hogan what Hogan did to Warrior and Rock; lose the match, but steal all the heat and attention.