TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

Taco Bell vs Taco Johns

I prefer Taco Johns mainly because the food tastes better. Taco Bell is cheaper but I prefer quality to quantity anyways.

What is odd is that my Taco Johns serves Pepsi products. Doesn't makes since since Pepsi owns Taco Bell. Just pisses me off is all.

Dinner at Taco Bell for me is like $.85, for a bean burrito and a water.

I like Baja Fresh, I go there whenever I go down to Boston. Gotta love the fish tacos. And they have the shiftiest looking workers there, but I don't worry cause I can see what they're doing and if they try to spit on my sandwich, I'll just call their parole officers.

Uh, the one I've actually heard of - and it ain't Taco Johns.

Thought, if I were in California, I would be choosing Del Taco.

Guest Vitamin X

The closest thing to a major competitor Taco Bell has is Del Taco, and that's only on the West Coast and Southwest U.S... And they fuckin rock Taco Bell.

Though, being stuck in an area where there's every kind of latin food BUT Mexican, I'm pretty much stuck with Taco Bell. But there's also Baja Fresh (which is REALLY good) and Texas Taco Factory, which I haven't tried.

The meat and potato burritos from Taco John's are the shit. I thought they were more regional though, as when I bring them up outside of Montana, people think I'm crazy. I didn't know they stretched all the way to Wisconsin.

Taco places run rampant in Lincoln. Taco John's has like 6 of them. And like 5 Taco Bells. Then comes Taco Inn(Lincoln only, and former employer) has 6 locations. Then the grandaddy of them all Amigos. 15 locations in Lincoln.

Never heard of Taco Johns but we do have Del-Taco here in socal, but I never ate there . only at Bell, and there ok, but I dont like Mexcian food outside of tacos so I dont eat at Bell much. I like making tacos at home sometimes with the taco bell sauce mix

Friggin Jack in the box has both tacos and burritos there now, what gives?