TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card 8-24-05

Tag-Teams? *sighs* there is a lost art - the Steiners, Road Warriors, Demolition, Midnight Express and on and on

Animal and Hawkenreich just doesn't cut it :P (sorry about the side note)

but I'd be happy to team with someone

although I really have no clue how a tag-team match is written in this type of fed - do the two guys on a team write half and put it together or what??

Most of the time, yeah. One guy will write the first half of a match and pass it along to the other guy, who will write the second half and finish it off. The level of communication between the two varies from team to team.

Well. My laptop died. Luckily I have a desktop computer too, but I lost my match (along with everything else i've done :( ) It's 3 hours till the deadline and I'm not even going to try and put something together. This blows. I think I might have to re-format.

Also, again, I can't be booked for the next show. So much for me winning two non-title matches.

Dammit Rando. Had I known that I would have done a 500-word squash job just to pad my record instead of trying to come up with a compelling 4100-word back-and-forth matchup in a 3 1/2 hour period before work.

You suck! :P

If my match wins, I apologize. It sucks. Rushjobs suck.

And my deepest apologies to Spike if I screwed anything up.

Edited by JJ Johnson

Oh hell. I put the wrong date. Should be the 23rd.

Heh... heh heh... oops.

Ah well, 24th it is. Hope this doesn't screw anything up.

Edited by chirs3

Oh. Awesome.

For some reason, my computer said today (Thursday) was the 24th. So I thought Wednesday must have been the 23rd, and the show always goes up Wednesday, so... yeah.

Ok, my bad.

I hope I didn't make a boo-boo - I sent a promo to Ace (Tom) that'll hopefully make it on the show - did I need to send it to you instead?