TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RedJed

OAO Raw Thread for 8/22

Guest *KNK*

So is Kane injured or just finally is this a case of the writers realizing they booked Kane into a huge corner and gave him time off to revamp his character?

I just saw that No Way Out is going to be in Baltimore in February. I'm so going.

Why does Baltimore get saddled with SD PPVs all the time?

Who the fuck knows.

Im thinking they just consider Baltimore to be SD city because I dont even remember the last RAW they had there, but they've done several SD tapings there.

I might go, it would be closer and easier for me to get to than DC/Phily but Im not sure.

If Cena does turn who wants to bet his excuses will be as good as Austin's post WMX7. (ie completely poor)

I remember Austin's "heel turn". Horrible. McMahon breaking up Rock's count and helping with the beatdown getting cheered by the Astrodome, and JR's trying to tell the audience that Austin "sold his soul to the Devil!" Bad build, bad execution, par for the course.

Dueling chants? What is this ROH (definetely not)

Notice all the Cena chants seemed to be girls/young voices?

Guest *KNK*
If Cena does turn who wants to bet his excuses will be as good as Austin's post WMX7. (ie completely poor)

I remember Austin's "heel turn". Horrible. McMahon breaking up Rock's count and helping with the beatdown getting cheered by the Astrodome, and JR's trying to tell the audience that Austin "sold his soul to the Devil!" Bad build, bad execution, par for the course.

Bad build? The whole match was built to the finish, Austin grew more and more desperate as the match went down, He literally broke down everything that he built in himself in order to get what he coveted.

The bad execution was the fault of the hometown crowd still cheering for Austin and Austin's weak excuse the next night and aligning him with Hunter.

What a POS finisher the Walls is..

"Oh no! He's slighly bending his legs back and not putting any pressure on the back! That's gotta be mildly uncomfortable!!"

Guest *KNK*
Dueling chants?  What is this ROH (definetely not)

Notice all the Cena chants seemed to be girls/young voices?

Dueling chants aren't ROH exclusives. Quality product? of course. Dueling chants? hardly.

it's the new "WHAT?" "2!" for the masses to play with until they get bored.

Bad build? The whole match was built to the finish, Austin grew more and more desperate as the match went down, He literally broke down everything that he built in himself in order to get what he coveted.

The bad execution was the fault of the hometown crowd still cheering for Austin and Austin's weak excuse the next night and aligning him with Hunter.

By "bad build" I mean the whole thing shouldn't have happened in Austin's "hometown" (close enough). They bet that Rock's popularity would overcome it. I know they feel like they needed to end it with a bang and they couldn't turn Rock (I guess) but there should have been some way around it and turn Austin ANYWHERE but Houston, or Texas in general.

Enjoy the Fozzy tour Chris

Geezus Jericho can't get the job done with brass knucks? They're really burying the shit outta Jericho.

It's been nice watching you do the best you can with what they give you Chris. See you in a few months.