TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tbondrage99

What non Marvel/DC comics do you read?

This one is inspired from th eother two thread about what Marvel and DC comic you read, well its obvious that Marvel and DC arnt the only two companies pumping out comics despite being the most popular by far. So the question is what comics that arnt from the big two do you collect? The following are the ones I get.

Invinsible

Friday The 13th

A Nightmare On Elm Street

The Man With The Screaming Brain

Im also currently getting a Sin City trade paperback every week, Im up to Vol. 4 now.

Guest Prodigy

Right now? Nothing. I do however plan to check out Invincible one of these days, as it seems like a comic I'd like.

I have the complete first run of Kiss: Psycho Circus comics from Image. Terrific series IMO. And also have the first two Kiss TPBs from Dark Horse from a few years back. Other than that, sometimes I get the occasional Star Wars comic.

Walking Dead, people. It's all about The Walking Dead.

Invincible is pretty good too. IMO, Kirkman is pretty much singlehandedly carrying Image these days, because there isn't much else that company puts out that's really worth reading.

Guest JMA

I used to read all kinds of non-Big Two comics in the nineties. I collected Image, Malibu, Dark Horse, and a few others. I find myself wishing that I had read more Milestone, though.

I've been getting into the Image and Dark Horse comics more and more. Here's a short list of stuff.

Invincible: A fantastic comic! If you like superheroes, then you should enjoy this title. Something actually happens in each issue. No decompression here!

Noble Causes: It's like a soap opera with superheroes, but it's still pretty good.

The Walking Dead: Like Vyce said, it's a good book. I've only picked up the first trade, but hope to get more soon.

Powers: I only have the first two trades, but from what I've read it's a solid book.

Bone: The One Volume Edition was an awesome read! You get the entire series in one shot.

Conan: Again, I only have the first trade but it impressed me quite a bit.

Fallen Angel: This was originally published by DC, but will be going to IDW Publishing this winter. So technically, it will be a non Marvel/DC book.

I have some of the Street Fighter comic by Udon, and of course I've read a BUTT load of manga. I really should subscribe to Shonen Jump....