TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fook

The OAO Raw Thread for 8/29/05

Is WWE intentionally trying to kill their tag division? Their tag champs have been jobbing in singles matches, jobbing in handicap matches and jobbing to the masterlock. This is like WCW-level booking.

Tyson Tomko's kick of doom...and yet I kinda liked it. For some reason I really bought into Tomko just kicking someone's face in.

Guest *KNK*
It would make more sense for Shelton to be HBK's partner than RVD, since Benjamin has a history with both of them.

It would make more sense* because WWE is a mark for the pop and Shelton already made his appearence this month.

*-WWE Sense.

They need to rename Tyson Tomko "Headkicker" give him Dr. Demento's "Boot to the Head" (I think that's the name of it. I could be wrong) for his theme and rename his finisher the BIG FUCKING KICK TO THE HEAD. And whenever he speaks, he'll speak fast like "WhatthefuckI'llkickyourfuckingheadinmotherfucker". Fuck, that's what I'll do on EWR right now...

They need to rename Tyson Tomko "Headkicker" give him Dr. Demento's "Boot to the Head" (I think that's the name of it.  I could be wrong) for his theme and rename his finisher the BIG FUCKING KICK TO THE HEAD.  And whenever he speaks, he'll speak fast like "WhatthefuckI'llkickyourfuckingheadinmotherfucker".  Fuck, that's what I'll do on EWR right now...

I love it.

Guest *KNK*
This..doesn't deserve 20+ minutes...so Im guessing...

I have no clue..

It's going no more then 10. Expect a post-match beat down and show's over @ 11:05.

They need to rename Tyson Tomko "Headkicker" give him Dr. Demento's "Boot to the Head" (I think that's the name of it.  I could be wrong) for his theme and rename his finisher the BIG FUCKING KICK TO THE HEAD.  And whenever he speaks, he'll speak fast like "WhatthefuckI'llkickyourfuckingheadinmotherfucker".  Fuck, that's what I'll do on EWR right now...

I mentioned the song part earlier in this thread. :P

Guest JericholicEdgeHead

Why is Carlito being pushed so hard??? He is lousy in the ring..and quite frankly not that great of a talker. Is it the hair?? He looks like a jobber from the 80's that the likes of Big John Studd and King Kong Bundy would squash in less than a minute.

Why is Carlito being pushed so hard???  He is lousy in the ring..and quite frankly not that great of a talker.  Is it the hair??  He looks like a jobber from the 80's that the likes of Big John Studd and King Kong Bundy would squash in less than a minute.

Carlos Colon sucked Vince off?

...sorry, that was a bad visual. It even made ME sick.

Why is Carlito being pushed so hard???  He is lousy in the ring..and quite frankly not that great of a talker.  Is it the hair??  He looks like a jobber from the 80's that the likes of Big John Studd and King Kong Bundy would squash in less than a minute.

Carlos Colon sucked Vince off?

...sorry, that was a bad visual. It even made ME sick.

Because Carlito is a 2nd gen wrestling superstar, duh :spank: