TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Martin Luther King Jr was a commie

No, its never been serious apart from Czech actually defending the vile right-wing slandering of the original post. Everyone else has been turning it into a joke.

^ Wait ... which one's the no good troublemaker?

Come on, it's obvious. That no good troublemaker with his propaganda based speeches and large public gatherings.

So just to make sure that we're on the same page, MLK is a no good troublemaker, right?

88 24/7

/ in on the joke

// recognizes that MQ is

/// not sure everyone else is, though

Guest Frank_Nabbit

it turns into a thread about how King was a bad guy

That was the topic in the 1st post

Listen to me: You guys are idiots. All of you. Even the ones who think I'm not talking about you and right now are saying to yourself "He's right, they are idiots." no, you are an idiot too.

it turns into a thread about how King was a bad guy

That was the topic in the 1st post

No, it turns into us *jokingly* saying that King was a bad guy. Only bigots like the guy (Kevin Alfred Strom) that wrote the original article, and the sheep (The Czech Republic) on here defending him, woud actualy make such a ridiculous claim.

Listen to me: You guys are idiots. All of you. Even the ones who think I'm not talking about you and right now are saying to yourself "He's right, they are idiots." no, you are an idiot too.

Not me, I haven't posted in this thre.... FUCK!

Interesting theory ... other than wasting my time talking about this idiot (Strom, not King) I've done little more than joke about MLK being a troublemaker.

Oh, I was the first one to say that Hitler wasn't 100% evil, but I stand by that statement.

/most likely still an idiot

//doesn't really care

Ok, well, Banky, you are being way too hard on the Czech Republic, and Morrissey's Quiff, you're responding to things and it's like you didn't even read them. Those are the borderlines.

Banky is my homeboy, and is not an idiot, but is behaving badly. Morrissey's Quiff, I know nothing about. He could just actually be an idiot for all I know.

Also, Incandenza got dissed by Y2Jerk which is sad. Incandenza used to the king of this board. He came back and got raw on him, but no, he was pwn3d at first.

You are not an idiot. Incidentally, I agree with you about Hitler. If I get bored sometimes I'll just say "You know, Hitler gets a lot of bad press, but he had good things about him too." and watch the sparks fly.

Y2Jerk couldn't pwn anyone if he had an pwner's manual

Incidentally, speaking of arguing for Hitler, a couple years ago one of my friends had to write a paper about the Holocaust for HS History, and figuring most kids would write papers that read something like "The Holocaust was bad. Lots of people died. It was sad :(", I said that it would be more interesting to try and argue why the Holocaust was a good thing.

He laughed, but a couple other people who heard me didn't find it so amusing, of course.

has anyone found the czech republic's mind yet?

i liked this line the best.

does czech believe mlk's role in american history is debunked by his sorrid past? the answer to this will lead to an apology or not.

historians always look for juicy backstories to all historical figures, it just seems as though the mlk critics are a lot more malicious than the regular cynical historian.

edit: i didn't read the hitler discussion. but the hitler apologists always say that he didn't actually know about the holocaust & that it was followed out by his subordinates. never once is hitler's signature or name associated to any offical nazi paper work as it pertains to the final solution, or any of the occurances that preceded it.

I don't think it affects his place in history at all. I just think it's stupid to take a hands-off approach to the man the way you and CanadianGuitarist did. It has nothing to do with his legacy in civil rights, but if Time is going to never shut the fuck up about who Jefferson and Lincoln slept with, we can talk about who King slept with, can't we? I mean, it's not fair that his records are sealed, yet we know practically everyone that JFK stuck it in.

Also, who is Morrissey's Quiff. I bet I like The Smiths more, and better, than you.

i got the general impression that you though less of mlk because of whatever bullshit he was immersed in. i have no comment on the other shit, as i don't know those rumors nor really care about them...as people or innuendo. i apologize.

Also, who is Morrissey's Quiff. I bet I like The Smiths more, and better, than you.

I'm the hair at the front of Steven Patrick Morrissey's head. And I highly doubt that you like The Smiths more than me.

I seriously don't care what Marilyn Manson or Fred Durst think about The Smiths, or music in general. Things neither of them have any right to talk about.