TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

Tonight I had an out of body experience

I just recalled a ...meditation... I had earlier tonight.

I took a nap at 6:00.. When I woke up, I was in the stage of non-reality between being awake and being asleep. I imagined myself as a rock being skipped off a river and into the air. I could actually FEEL what the rock felt like flying through the air. It was so much fun, and I did it three or four times. Then I imagined myself as a piece of glass doing the same, and got lodged into the river bank... Which made me very horny, and I began to masturbate to being a piece of glass stuck in the sand.. Then I thought it wasn't something that should turn me on, so I got up to go find something that's a little more normal. After getting out of bed, I realized what I was just doing.. and that I'd never be able to recall the experience.

Needless to say, I regret not going through with jerking it to the idea of being glass stuck in sand. It might have made for an intense orgasm.

Who isn't turned on by glass stuck in a river bank?

I can induce lucid dreaming, which is basically what this is (you don't have to be asleep). I don't believe in anything metaphysical, but you can read a tutorial on how to astral project, and the techniques of meditation and self hypnosis produce similar results.

Again I stress that nothing spiritual is happening, it's more akin to your brain being double jointed.

Again I stress that nothing spiritual is happening, it's more akin to your brain being double jointed.

Please elaborate.

Have you ever astral projected milky?

In a manner of speaking, yes. The more gullible will believe that your consciousness is actually being projected across the universe or some shit, but it's really just telling your brain to dream. Like, when you dream, anything can happen, and that's what you're doing, except you're in control of it.

See, my grandfather is a hypnotist, and a complete fraud (in a way). And since we're family, he'll tell me "I'm not really doing anything. If this person wants to quit smoking, they can just do it. I'm just using the power of suggestion to make them think they're hypnotized and I'm talking to their soul, but it's really just them."

And anybody can do this. Meditation is just conscious relaxation, when you break it down. And in this state, someone can give you information which you accept in a different way, because your brain is working in a different way.

I have astral projected. I have levitated off the bed and spoke to spirits and read books written by aliens. But I know it's only dreaming, letting my brain run free and do what it wants. The brain is a powerful thing, and can do some weird shit if you let it.

One of the weirdest things I've ever experienced is being in a state of extreme meditation. And I tell my body to move, and it does, but it's not like I'm doing it. My brain is telling it to, and it does. It feels like being a puppet, with my brain as the puppeteer. It's not easy, I started with just lifting my arm up, and worked my way up to walking around.

But this is all just working with what you have, no dues ex machina. Mind over matter and so forth.

I think that shit is interesting. I would like to learn how, but i don't want to drive myself insane in the process.