TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Mole

Now this is the kinda topic I can get into.

I was hoping all the post said was "mole" too as I clicked on the thread. :lol:

roaddogg.jpg

Just seconds before he took that pic of him pointing, I snuck up from the side and snapped this shot of him.

Yesterday, I watched the finale from season two of Gilmore Girls. I hope Rory ends up leaving Dean for Jess, because Dean is like the blandest dude.

Dean's heart is in the right place, but he's sort of an oaf, and too controlling.

Definitely. I was never able to buy Rory's attraction to him; they had so little in common.

By the way, I hated Jess when he first appeared. He was all third-rate James Dean, with no personality of his own; fortunately, the show did a good job of fleshing out his character as the season progressed.

Yesterday, I watched the finale from season two of Gilmore Girls. I hope Rory ends up leaving Dean for Jess, because Dean is like the blandest dude.

Dean's heart is in the right place, but he's sort of an oaf, and too controlling.

Definitely. I was never able to buy Rory's attraction to him; they had so little in common.

By the way, I hated Jess when he first appeared. He was all third-rate James Dean, with no personality of his own; fortunately, the show did a good job of fleshing out his character as the season progressed.

Not you, too. It's bad enough RRR has that thread in the TV forum.

6*10^23

Perfect.

I'm thinking of holding off on picking up the season three box until Christmas, though I just read that both seasons four and five will be out by then. I'm gonna start netflixing four after I get through three, because, by many accounts, the show starts getting a little spotty. I already know Rory and Dean get back together at some point, which doesn't strike me as a good idea, creatively speaking.