TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

Christopher Daniels Vs. Samoa Joe Vs. AJ Styles

I got it and I watched it... I have seen much worse quality from stuff I have downloaded off the net... hell just watching that match got me in the ood to buy a few RoH DVDs.

Thanks for looking out, Rip.

Can you possibly upload the first three way from An Era Begins?

I think that's just as good a comparison to this match since Daniels was in that one as well.

bps is stuck working like 50 hours a week...and he drinks alot.

I appreciate the kind words though.

Perhaps I'll try and get back in the groove...the positive steps TNA has been making lately have really gotten me more and more excited about the product.

So A.j loses the no.1 contenders match with Joe, gets booked into the title match anyway with no reasoning whatsoever, and then wins the title match.

Yayyy for bad booking.

Can you possibly upload the first three way from An Era Begins?

I think that's just as good a comparison to this match since Daniels was in that one as well.

Do you mean the one with American Dragon, Daniels and LowKi. I have that one if that is what you mean.

Yes, that's the one I mean.

I was afraid (kind of) that they'd be identical because they both started off with the whole "kick daniels in the back" dealie.

to Cyber mark I do believe the reasoning for AJ being booked in the 3-way title match was for the fact that Daniels interfered in the Joe vs AJ contenders match. Considering AJ and Joe both advanced through a tournament of the best X-Division wrestlers to make it to the finals... booking either/both of them in a championship match is not farfetched at all.

I think Meltzer rates matches in the same way that I do (and I base this solely on his defending the XXX/AMW cage match at Turning Point as a great match...despite of the many ridiculous moments it has)...and that is just by sitting back and seeing how much fun it is to watch.

That 3 way may be the best match in TNA's history. It loses a lot after the belt shot. It loses focus and becomes AJ/Daniels part 1,000,000 after a point...

But it's pure entertainment from start to finish.

TNA's purpose with their matches is to provide fast paced entertainment throughout. And this 3 way may be the best they've come at achieving that goal.

to Cyber mark  I do believe the reasoning for AJ being booked in the 3-way title match was for the fact that Daniels interfered in the Joe vs AJ contenders match. Considering AJ and Joe both advanced through a tournament of the best X-Division wrestlers to make it to the finals... booking either/both of them in a championship match is not farfetched at all.

Oh right i havent seen that pay per view, but i was at the 1st impact taping after that and they announced that Joe had won but it would be a three way with no explanation.