TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

The Gilmore Girls

Guest Askewniverse

After what they did, can you really blame her?

Broke Paris could be interesting.

I'd torpedo it.

Communist Paris. I didn't think they could make her character better. But they did.

No one does business like Richard fucking Gilmore. Out of all the moments on the show, it's the ones where the grandparents break from their regular attitude and start kicking some shit that are the best. I marked out for it.

The Glitter Kids were creepy.

Sookie and Jackson: Parents. Are great. Now let's never see them again.

The bit with the TV shows about poking at someones organs to solve a crime... I like those shows. Hell, I was watching HOUSE right before it. It's SOOO true, though.

The look at the end from Richard while Rory was up on stage: heartbreaking. It reminded me of the look Richard had when Lorelai was graduating from community college. No one does teary eyed like Richard fucking Gilmore. I don't exactly know what it means, though. He was enraged before, and now he is much more somber. Is it because he realized how much that would have sucked for Rory yet there she is "toughing it out"? Or does it go back to Lorelai??

The old lady at the beginning with the british accent and penchant for booze amuzes me greatly. Her and Kirk need to hook up.

Guest Askewniverse

"What would a girl want with a drawer full of tootsie rolls?"

"Maybe it's what was underneath the tootsie rolls."

"Under the tootsie rolls?"

My season 5 viewing has been sporadic. I saw an episode on TV last night that has Lorelai and Luke broken up because of something Emily did/said. One of the last episodes I watched in season 5 had Emily and Richard discussing Luke and how he is unsuitable for Lorelai. Now I really, really, really need to fill in the gaps.

And I missed the last episode, so I need to dl that too.

Guest wildpegasus
My season 5 viewing has been sporadic.  I saw an episode on TV last night that has Lorelai and Luke broken up because of something Emily did/said.  One of the last episodes I watched in season 5 had Emily and Richard discussing Luke and how he is unsuitable for Lorelai.  Now I really, really, really need to fill in the gaps.

And I missed the last episode, so I need to dl that too.

Emily broke Luke and Lorelai up by

Richard and Emily were "seperated" for awhile. After they got back together they decided to renew their wedding vows. Before this Emily had Lorelai's former husband to go after Lorelai because Luke wasn't good enough for her. At the wedding Lorelai's former husband got drunk and spilled the beans. Lots of chaos happened from every direction and the end result had Luke and Lorelai breaking up."

Guest Askewniverse

Before this Emily had Lorelai's former husband to go after Lorelai because Luke wasn't good enough for her. At the wedding Lorelai's former husband got drunk and spilled the beans.

Christopher isn't Lorelai's ex-husband. He is Rory's father, but he never actually married Lorelai.

Guest wildpegasus

Before this Emily had Lorelai's former husband to go after Lorelai because Luke wasn't good enough for her. At the wedding Lorelai's former husband got drunk and spilled the beans.

Christopher isn't Lorelai's ex-husband. He is Rory's father, but he never actually married Lorelai.

Right, I had assumed they were married for a little bit there. My bad.

Ok, Season 5 may just be my favourite season - and I ain't even done.

The 5.10 episode is FANTASTIC. Luke and his dark day (November 30th!) and his fathers boat and Lorelai buying it. The scene in the classroom with FINN~! telling Rory to "Give them back their balls!" Marty getting CRUSHED. Paris and Jonathan gettin their dirt on. The end with Richard and Logan (CLAAAAAASIC! I was buying it for a while too!). Fanfuckingtastic.

You guys are fags for watching this show, you know that, right?

That said, I'd like me some pics of Alexis Bledel as Go Go.

Guest Askewniverse

"So, have you seen The 40-Year Old Virgin, because I think you'd like it."

Classic.

I just got caught up with this season. Between the goodness of the last episode, and my dad sneezing his ridiculous sneeze right after the penguin line, I had tears in my eyes from laughing so much.

I hate it when this show gets its hooks in me. I go crawling around eBay for all but the first season (my sister got it for Christmas a few years ago), then get depressed when I realize I can't afford any of them. <_<

Guest wildpegasus

I finally caught up to the 6th season but now I can't even remember when I started watching the show.

I should've taped this year's episodes but I didn't. Now I'm gonna be all screwed up when I catch the newest ep. At least tonight's ep is the first of the season though. Got lucky there.