TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

House

You just don't expect House to cave in and let the patient die... he usually talks them into treatment. Though I could totally understand why she'd want to die.

I found this episode refreshing- it gets a tad predictable when the patients are sympathetic and House cures them at the last 5 minutes- I'm glad the main patient(s) died. (Last two weeks were about Foreman, not the cop).

So will that medicine really cure his leg pain now that they're really gonna try it? I don't think they should lose the visual of House limping around everywhere not to mention the cane is a nice touch. The character of House would take a big hit if he just normally walks around everywhere I think.

Let us not forget two of the best parts of the season- House imitating each member of his team, and Cameron nearly creaming her pants on the operating table.

So will that medicine really cure his leg pain now that they're really gonna try it? I don't think they should lose the visual of House limping around everywhere not to mention the cane is a nice touch. The character of House would take a big hit if he just normally walks around everywhere I think.

I thought the thing he said at the end of the episode was to make sure they give him the anthestetic and not the coma treatment that would potentially cure his leg. So his leg will still be fucked up.

Unless I'm remembering that wrong.

interesting finale, I wa spretty sure ealry on that the whole thing was a dream but they did it well enough to make you think.

House imitating his crew, while a hallucination, was damn funny

Of course whne the guy came in to shoot and asked which one was House and he replied "The skinny brunnette"

Man am I gonna miss this show in the summer (though they are going to rerun the whole season so that might be worth a look)

Remember, it's a 50-50 shot it works. So what end up happening is the treatment fails and most of the season is just House trying to kick the pain pills he's addicted to and trying to live a normal life.

That and it appears he may really have the hots for Cameron and Cuddy.

I don't think they'll cure his leg, I think it was more or less House pulling a, "enough of the whining, let's try this and see what happens."

so was the guy who shot him who he hallucinated him to be (husband whose wife was sick and house thought it was an std and the man admitted his affair and house told her and she killed herself after being cured) or not? Id assume so

how can your forget the guys ball blowing up?

so was the guy who shot him who he hallucinated him to be (husband whose wife was sick and house thought it was an std and the man admitted his affair and house told her and she killed herself after being cured) or not? Id assume so

how can your forget the guys ball blowing up?

No, that guy really shot him. Everything after he lost consciousness, that was the halluciation in his head.