TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AboveAverage484

So someone threatened to kill me today...

Guest Vitamin X

What twiztedmind said makes sense there. Unless, that's not the case, in which case I can emphasize completely because I had a similar situation pop up, except for two glaring differences, those being the girl in question actually is my girlfriend, and the other being that there were no death threats involved, but eventually the situation just ended up being that the guy was an asshole trying to break us up.

So keep your head up and don't stress.

you were talking to a chick for 5 months? and you say she seemed willing?

buster, if she wanted to go out with you, it wouldve happened. She wasn't willing, and this was her dumbass way of getting you out of her life.

sigh

On one hand...a woman ain't worth throwing down for. The idea of her standing between the two of ya and saying "You ain't fightin' over little ol' me?" doesn't impress me too much. Ultimately, though...you've invested a bit of time in trying to get her to go out with you so now it's your decision to see if it's worth hanging around.

Give her one more shot...if nothing comes of it then it should be like Nino Brown in "New Jack City"..."Cancel that bitch! I'll buy a new one"

buster, if she wanted to go out with you, it wouldve happened.  She wasn't willing, and this was her dumbass way of getting you out of her life.

sigh

You also have to realize that we both go to different schools, have different jobs, and three of the months were during the summer, when I was at home, more than 100 miles away from her.

Less than a week ago we talked for about an hour about various stuff, so I don't think she didn't want to talk to me. Unless she's had a sudden change of heart, which women are prone to because they are insane.

I left the note on her car tonight too, as I didn't feel like calling her and getting cussed by her "boyfriend" again, or go see her at work and end up getting thrown out if things get bad. I decided the note was safest, so if I don't hear from her again soon, I'll assume whatever we had going is over and move on.

Thanks for the suggestions and help, I know I sound kind of pathetic.

Ripper also had a good point about the cop's daughter and the "shooting" situation, so I'm not terribly worried about it anymore. At least I can tell my friends down the road that I got a death threat which is kinda cool, in a morbid sort of way :boxing:

Ring up the girlfriend and talk shit to him pretending to be someone you hate. If he shoots the guy you hate you get him dead and the "boyfriend" in jail. It's a win/win situation.

One question, why on earth did you use a note and note just call her. A note is a pussy way out and it could work against you. It comes of as being extremly weak, not even being able to talk to het about something like this.

buster, if she wanted to go out with you, it wouldve happened.  She wasn't willing, and this was her dumbass way of getting you out of her life.

sigh

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Believe me, this is quie possibly her way of trying to tell you to move on. I almost have it down to an art form, as for some reason I have been asked to do what happened to you a couple times now, albeit , I don't threaten people with death.

One question, why on earth did you use a note and note just call her. A note is a pussy way out and it could work against you. It comes of as being extremly weak, not even being able to talk to het about something like this.

sigh

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Believe me, this is quie possibly her way of trying to tell you to move on. I almost have it down to an art form, as for some reason I have been asked to do what happened to you a couple times now, albeit , I don't threaten people with death.

Read my post about half a page up.