TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Thread for 09.19.05

Guest *KNK*

So I had business to tend to tonight and missed the first 40 minutes...So what exactly happened here?

That's the biggest Raw main event since Kevin Nash, Big Show, X-Pac, Chris Benoit & Eddie Guerrero vs. Booker T, Goldust, Bubba Ray Dudley, Spike Dudley & Rob Van Dam. And we all know how well THAT turned out.

Hi, I just got in. Can someone give me match recaps and angle recaps, any funny backstage stuff?

BTW, they do the photoshop all the time with the match graphics (Jericho in referee's shirt, most noticeably lately).

From what you guys have said, Cena is stripped of the title, and an 8-man tournament involving Triple H will happen. But they you have Bisch Vs. Cena Title match later?

Guest *KNK*
That's the biggest Raw main event since Kevin Nash, Big Show, X-Pac, Chris Benoit & Eddie Guerrero vs. Booker T, Goldust, Bubba Ray Dudley, Spike Dudley & Rob Van Dam.  And we all know how well THAT turned out.

I thought last year's 8 man tag match offering of Benjamin, Foley, Shawn and Benoit Vs Evolution was "bigger"...

I'd also say the Benoit/HBK and Benoit/HHH Iron man matches were "bigger"