TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Thread for 09.19.05

Guest Trecko
I'm just waiting for Master's cape to catch on fire one of these nights.

:lol:

And if it wasn't for all the bullshit before, the 3 or 4 seconds of Masters' song that they play as he walks to the ring actually sounds pretty good. I wanna hear a complete version of his theme. Eddie's new theme, too, while I'm on the subject....

I'm just waiting for Master's cape to catch on fire one of these nights.

:lol:

And if it wasn't for all the bullshit before, the 3 or 4 seconds of Masters' song that they play as he walks to the ring actually sounds pretty good. I wanna hear a complete version of his theme. Eddie's new theme, too, while I'm on the subject....

For Masters' theme, just get a WWE Game and listen to it there.

Guest *KNK*
HBK has never broken the Masterlock.

Except for last week when he did break it, though unintentionally. Of course they aren't going to show that angle again because it basically blew the whole thing but luckily not many caught it last week.

"They really need to have those two have a face to face sometime."

Shhhh.  That'd be cool.  WWE is the complete opposite of cool now.

CENA VS BISCHOFF IS MUCH BETTER.

I didn't say match. Just a meeting between the two.

Maybe even mention the Smoking Skull belt.

Shawn does a good job selling the hold and tries a multitude of ways to escape the hold (pushing off the turnbuckles, backing Chris into the corner, running into the corner), but the hold stays on. He drops to one knee, but keeps his arm up and gets back to his feet. He delivers a low blow with his foot and starts to pull his hands apart, but Masters releases the hold and cracks Michaels with the chair before applying it again. This time, a bloody Michaels can’t hold on and the ref stops it. More officials have to come down and pull Masters off, and he poses over Shawn as we fade.

http://thesmartmarks.com/artman/publish/article_1775.shtml

Close enough. Some people also said he broke it last night.

More like

Kick. Catch the foot. "Can't See Me" Hand Gesture. Spin Around. F-U, slide off the shoulders. Middle Finger. Kick, Wham Stunner.

Then Bischoff interrupts and sets up Cena & Austin Vs. Tomko & Snitsky for next week's main.

Guest *KNK*

Shawn does a good job selling the hold and tries a multitude of ways to escape the hold (pushing off the turnbuckles, backing Chris into the corner, running into the corner), but the hold stays on. He drops to one knee, but keeps his arm up and gets back to his feet. He delivers a low blow with his foot and starts to pull his hands apart, but Masters releases the hold and cracks Michaels with the chair before applying it again. This time, a bloody Michaels can’t hold on and the ref stops it. More officials have to come down and pull Masters off, and he poses over Shawn as we fade.

Close enough.

Or perhaps when Shawn forced Masters to let go of the hold itself but since it wasn't supposed to happen, it was swept under the rug.

Close enough.

Or perhaps when Shawn forced Masters to let go of the hold itself but since it wasn't supposed to happen, it was swept under the rug.

Also a good point.