TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

KB Toys Game Clearance

Since noone posted this i figured i would, this comes courtesy of cheap ass gamer.

"Similar to the BB sale last week, KBToys has a vast selection of video games on clearance for the PS1, PS2, GBA, GC, PS2, & XBOX consoles.

I am personally confirming this clearance and have attached three receipt scans - two from yesterday, one from today (they are fuzzy because the print is extremely light on the originals). The manager at one KB was kind enough to show me the list (approximately 3 pages, with about 400 games).

Listed below is a SMALL selection of games that I remember/bought. Information also includes verification from the pages of CAG (thanks). Some stores have stickered the games and placed them in bins, while others have not. Either ask to see the list, or have the prices checked."

ALL NOTED GAMES ARE $5

PS2

Midway Arcade Treasures 2

Hitman: Contracts

Enter the Matrix

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

Sly 2: Band of Thieves

DragonBall-Z: Budokai

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Harry Potter: Quidditch Cup

Disney's Treasure Planet (Disney)

DragonBall-Z: Budokai

James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing

WWE: Smackdown vs. Raw

XBOX

Sphinx & the Cursed Mummy

Spawn:Armageddon

The Sims

Medal of Honor: Frontline

James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing

Secret Weapons Over Normandy

Deus Ex: Invisible War

GC

Eternal Darkness

Resident Evil

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Wave Race

Viewtiful Joe 2

TMNT 2: Battle Nexus

Legends of Wrestling II

GBA

MegaMan Zero 3

Ace Combat Advance

Advance Wars II"

I got Ratchet And Clank UYA and FF CC for 4.99 each happy hunting, hopefully you guys might score a few cool games. Ja mata....

My KB--a small one in the mall--had absolutely none of these except for LoW2 and...ugh...Enter the Matrix.

However, they were also clearing out games for $4.99 that had display boxes out (were opened), or the cases were missing. I was able to get some manuals that they didn't have games for.

It's not that somebody else hit it--in general they just have terrible selection there.

I did get Final Fantasy X-2--even though I know I'd absolutely hate it, might help flesh out a lot of game I'm selling down the line.

Yeah...there aren't many KB Toys around here either anymore. There used to be one in a mall about 20 minutes from here, but they moved out about five years ago (I think their rent got really high and they just weren't pulling in enough cash). There is at least one about forty minutes from here that I know of, but it's one of the crappier "outlet" type KB Toys where it's lots of older toys really cheap.

The KB I work at didn't have half the list, but I did score some decent games. I only picked up Ratchet & Clank: UYA and Medal of Honor: Frontline. I've never played either, but I remember reading on the board that UYA was amazing.

KB did another HUGE game clearance today. This time, stuff has actually gone down to $1. The crown jewels of the whole thing are probably Smackdown: HCTP and No Mercy... each ONE DOLLAR, brand-new. A few others I plan on picking up are LOTR: ROTK ($5), Bond: Everything or Nothing ($5), and maybe Red Dead Revolver (I think $5), and Def Jam Vendetta 2 ($1). It depends on what each store has in stock.

All I saw at mine was a bin of about eight sealed WWF No Mercy N64 games for 4.99... think they'd be worth anything on Ebay or something?

Probably not. None of the ones listed at eBay are going for more than five bucks.