TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

SNL in HD

Ten-to-one says she replicates that little stunt she pulled shortly after the original incident where she was like "Oops! Sorry everyone, wrong song! *nervous laugh* Hahahaha!"

I have an HDTV and I enjoy seeing quality stuff done for it, but I'm not so desperate enough that I'll sit around and watch a 3 hour helicopter flight over the Andes just because it's in HD.

In fact, the HD mavens who complain that they're missing (Show of the year or whatever) for another rerun of a 2 year old ball game in HD piss me off. Shut up and stop martyring yourself.

Since there wasn't a thread on it, I'll just post it in this one:

The John Heder/Ashley Simpson SNL was fucking terrible.

I thought the commercial parodies were funny this week. The very last skit was making fun of the Black Eyed Peas and how they'll sell out and picth anything.

Since it was last, I'm guessing no one saw it.

I saw the whole show and, while it had some okay moments, it was pretty bad...

oh and Slayer was kinda correct, Ashlee made some stupid remark and giggled prior to singing her first song...

She said "I wrote this after my last SNL appearance" and played some whiney-ass "poor me" song.

And yes, I'll admit that the Black Eyed Peas parody was pretty funny.

OMG my Dad is watching it on DVR and it's so bad.. AAAGH.

They need to get rid of Horatio and Amy and whoever Debbie Downer is (I can't remember her name) and get some new people to replace them, stat.

In fact, I'll deal with Amy (since I know Tina likes her) if they agree to bump the other two.