TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Homecoming Thread

They really are pulling out all the stops.

And the Iron Man will drag the rating down.

Yep, say they start the match @ 9:00, The fans will catch the first five minutes and go "ooh, I'll catch MNF and return to this at 9:25 and see who wins"...

2/3 Falls match here with a double pin on the 3rd fall to set up a match at the ironman point in time would serve better.

It's the same thing with every Iron Man match they've put on television. They'd be better off having a regular match that happens to go to a 30:00 draw.

Guest *KNK*
Guess we get to see the whole Iron Man then, kinda with this wwe.com stuff.

It sounds more like it's going to be showing "backstage" rather then the in-ring content...

Guest Fook

Besides the Iron Man and whatever other matches have a break, I can't really think of anything happening during commercials besides some pre-entrance promos designed so the crowd will boo the heel when he comes out. Oh, and the t-shirt guy shooting shirts into the crowd.

If it was anything really worth watching, they wouldn't put it during the commercial.

I got to admit after watching the "We Moving To USA ads"  it would be interesting to live in a house with those people. huh.

Dont give them ideas!

/fast forward 4 months..

The WWE has announced a new "reality project" called WWE Life, which will feature 4 regular contestants living with 4 WWE Superstars* for 30 days.

*Superstars scheduled are Simon Dean, Viscera, Carlito and Bob Holly.

Am I the only one who is sorta...shocked, about Carlito being focused on so much in all of these ads?

I wish to God that this move could bring back the entertainment value of RAW. I just fear that after the first show, we'll be back to business as usual.

Dont give them ideas!

/fast forward 4 months..

The WWE has announced a new "reality project" called WWE Life, which will feature 4 regular contestants living with 4 WWE Superstars* for 30 days.

*Superstars scheduled are Simon Dean, Viscera, Carlito and Bob Holly.

Lets see Viscera would eat all the food and try to hump any women that moves.

Simon Dean would be getting the contestants into shape.

They would be a bunch of half eaten apples cause of Carlito and Bob Holly would stiff you for finishing the milk.