TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Homecoming Thread

See, that would be something outside the box and cool.

Vince thinks something like that, however, would be lame and "not cool". We're WRESTLING MARKS. How cool does it have to be?

So instead, we get Chavo Vs. Shelton, a heatless battle of de-pushed lower-carders.

Koko B. Ware needs to do this tonight, and pop that 11.0 rating share.

Sometimes love, sounds like a fight

It sounds like an argument

It sounds just like

A PILEDRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes love feels just right!

It feels so real

It feels just like

A PILEDRIVER!!!!!!!!!!

You're right beside herrrr!!!

She's got you hot wirrreddd!!

HIGHER AND HIGHER!!!!

Piledriver!!!!!

Imagine this with the current Raw stars "playing" instruments.

It would totally induce the awesomeness and camp needed.

Just please, do SOMETHING cool.

I mean, could you imagine if Cade & Murdoch were out there doing a heatless interview, blah blah...and "HERE COMES THE AX, and HERE COMES THE SMASHER" hit. Jesus.

Out of the Box, tonight, WWE...or you're losing a fan for a long time. Last chance.

Koko B. Ware needs to do this tonight, and pop that 11.0 rating share.

Sometimes love, sounds like a fight

It sounds like an argument

It sounds just like

A PILEDRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes love feels just right!

It feels so real

It feels just like

A PILEDRIVER!!!!!!!!!!

You're right beside herrrr!!!

She's got you hot wirrreddd!!

HIGHER AND HIGHER!!!!

Piledriver!!!!!

Imagine this with the current Raw stars "playing" instruments.

It would totally induce the awesomeness and camp needed.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, to vomit or shit myself?

I'm glad that we will be able to see everything that happens during the commercials online, including the Iron Man match. I think it would be cool to do that every single week.

EDIT:

It looks like the show will start 15 minutes early online.

WWE Unlimited

WWE.com takes RAW to new places

Oct. 3, 2005

Ever wonder what happens in the arena before RAW goes on the air? Or what happens when the show goes to commercial break?

Starting at 7:45 p.m. ET tonight, you can stop wondering, as WWE.com will introduce WWE Unlimited - a revolutionary way to experience Monday Night RAW. As part of the huge WWE Homecoming celebration, WWE Unlimited will bring you inside the arena 15 minutes before RAW hits the air on the USA Network. Unlimited cameras will also keep rolling each time the USA Network goes to commercial.

Heat of the moment interviews, behind-the-scenes cameras and all the action that is missed when RAW goes to break are just a few of the benefits that will be available on WWE Unlimited, exclusively on WWE.com.

As part of a continuing effort to enhance the interactive experience of Monday Night RAW, WWE.com will also introduce a live chat throughout the three-hour telecast.

So be sure to tune into WWE Homecoming tonight on the USA Network. Also, have your computer logged on to WWE.com to fully appreciate the interactive experience of Monday Night RAW.

Note: Registration will be required to chat online. Be sure to log on early to allow yourself time to complete the brief registration process. Registration will open at 7:15 p.m. ET. A non-chat version of WWE Unlimited will also be available.

What's sad is the growing list of people that couldn't appear for nostalgia value...

"You know the Big Boss Man will make ya walk the line!"

Boss Man puts the ball and chain on Angle's leg and leads to a countout, helping Bossman's new friend Eugene win a match.

Masterlock Challenge

Chris Masters gloats after having defeated "Former legendary member of the Four Horsemen" Paul Roma in a Masterlock Challenge, only for HERCULES to come up and lock in the dreaded full nelson on Masters from behind.

What's sad is the growing list of people that couldn't appear for nostalgia value...

"You know the Big Boss Man will make ya walk the line!"

Boss Man puts the ball and chain on Angle's leg and leads to a countout, helping Bossman's new friend Eugene win a match.

Masterlock Challenge

Chris Masters gloats after having defeated "Former legendary member of the Four Horsemen" Paul Roma in a Masterlock Challenge, only for HERCULES to come up and lock in the dreaded full nelson on Masters from behind.

Well...for the second one...he calls for a Master Lock Challenge...and Billy Jack Haynes comes out. ^_^

Oh, and I want either Shelton/Koko or Strongbow/Tatanka to win the tag team titles.

I wonder if Dusty Rhodes will be on the show tonight.

How is John Tenta's health lately? I would have loved to have been able to see the big guy too.

Rumored sub-main tonight:

Jim Neidhart, Jimmy Hart, Danny Davis (managed by Bret) against Ricky Morton, Tommy Rich, and Terry Taylor (managed by returning Terri)

HART Vs. YORK

Only ONE Foundation can there be.

Tenta posted this a week ago...

"Hello everyone. I'm sorry for such a long absence. I'm doing pretty good right now. I have been going through radiation, and will receive my last treatment on Monday. I saw my doctor on Thursday, and he actually said he expected radiation to kill the small tumor in my hip area which showed up in June. He actually used the word "cure" as well so I have a lot of hope. The tumor in my lung as of the last scans is gone. Thank you for all your prayers, and keep them coming, as it is looking like God just may give me an extension after all! Well just wanted you all to know, I'm still here.

'Quake"

Since WWE owns WCW, might as well bring back the nostalgia WCW acts as well.

I am requesting appearances from Laser-Tron, The New Breed, and PN News.

Ding Dongs, Shockmaster, Abdullah the Butcher, Dungeon of Doom, Barbarian, Warlord, Meng, Firebreaker Chip, Itallian Stallion, Sgt Parker, Sgt Craig Pitbull, Glacier, 3 Count, Yung Dragons, Ernerst Miller, Men at Work, Al Green, Kendall Windham, High Voltage, Armstrong Brothers

Guest *KNK*

What's amazing is that USA promoted tonight's show more in one week then SPIKETV did for Raw in it's entire 5 year tenure.

USA actually gives a shit about Wrestling, while Spike always seemed embarassed by it.

Guest *KNK*

Something about Harley and Koko in the same picture makes me chuckle.

Isn't Kobashi supposed to be backstage as well?

Guest *KNK*
I think it'd be cool just to see Kobashi sitting at ringside. Just to see him at a WWE show would be so unusual.

I hope Triple H introduces himself to Kobashi and Kobashi simply laughs at him and walks away.

However, Kobashi is a fan of Wendy's and HHH is shilling Wendy's right now, so there's a connection.

Has there been any word about possibly having a new intro/music for Raw tonight? I'm really sick of the Union Underground song and any change would be most welcome.

USA actually gives a shit about Wrestling, while Spike always seemed embarassed by it.

WWE didn't really give Spike much to be proud of the last 5 years except bad storylines, offensive angles, and downward spiraling ratings.