TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Things that piss me the fuck off

I just drove 8 miles over to Moscow, completely shitfaced to get some Jack in the Box.

And not only did my roommate eat my Chicken Ciabatta, he threw his Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger on the ground, instead of letting me eat that.

Fuck Jake.

Man, anyone notice that the bacon on the Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger tastes like shit? God forbid I contract tapeworms from that.

As opposed to God forbidding you from contracting tapeworms through other sources?

How is Jack in the Box? I've never had it....Is it good enough to beat up a roomate? That's not a sarcastic question, but a yes or no would give me some idea of how good this place is.

Guest Vitamin X

It's not really that great, but it's good enough for how much it costs, and the fact most, if not all, drive-thrus are open 24 hours. Great stoner food.

Emo kids piss me off, also people wearing t-shirts/shirts with the collar up. Fucking preppy ass fuckers, thats what they are.

I'm sure that the food was well worth the risk of driving around shitfaced.

Fuck yeah it probably was. Ever sink your teeth into a double cheeseburger at 3am after questing across town for it because it's the nearest 24 hour drive-thru with what YOU want? Fuck those morons who are out running at that hour or whatever, they've probably had times like that too. We all endanger each other and we all look out for each other.

I'm sure that the food was well worth the risk of driving around shitfaced.

Fuck yeah it probably was. Ever sink your teeth into a double cheeseburger at 3am after questing across town for it because it's the nearest 24 hour drive-thru with what YOU want? Fuck those morons who are out running at that hour or whatever, they've probably had times like that too. We all endanger each other and we all look out for each other.

Man, when did you become such a fucking retard?

Yeah, even I, as an alcoholic fast food junkie, can't defend what you said.

I just drove 8 miles over to Moscow, completely shitfaced to get some Jack in the Box.

And not only did my roommate eat my Chicken Ciabatta, he threw his Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger on the ground, instead of letting me eat that.

Fuck Jake.

Sorry man, I don't remember going to Moscow.

Guest HungryJack
I thought it was directed to Deon.

Now that you mention it, it probably was. But that said, damn Kotz, you've fallen off something hard.

You know what pisses me off, is when an automatic door isn't timed right. You walk up to it, and you're getting so close you don't think it's going to open, so you flinch, but then it does open.

You know what pisses me off, is when an automatic door isn't timed right. You walk up to it, and you're getting so close you don't think it's going to open, so you flinch, but then it does open.

Daily occurence.

I generally hate elevators. I hate riding in them with people i don't know and nothing is said between us. It's akward.

yknow I have lived in soccal for 11 years and there are plenty of Jack in the box spots here. But I think I have only eaten there like maybe 4 times in that whole time. I mena I dont go to fast food places much at all anymore, but I never go there. I cant evenr emember how their food tastes its been so long since I ate there (I think it was in the summer of 2000). I did recently go to the drivethru with my friend a got a shake though, not too bad.

Their commercials are pretty funny though. with Jack and his kids.

I hate automatcis doors like that too Milky, as well as automatic toilets and especially the auto sinks. Auto sinks and dryers make no sense, all that avoiding germs and you still have to go and turn the diseased doorknob. Thats when I use the paper towels if available.

I also elevators in the mall. Its only 2 stories cant you just use the escalators or steps? I hate escalators when they aren't necessary but they are ok, so long as you avoid touching the side guar rails or whatever you call that,

as Mitch Hedberg once said "Escalators can never break, they can only become stairs, the sign should say 'Escalators temporaily stairs, sorry for the conveinence'