TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card 10-07-05

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF STORM! OCTOBER 7th, FROM THE STABLER ARENA IN BETHLEHEM, PENNSYLVANIA !

(5PM PST, 8PM EST; check local listings)

Matches are due to markers by 10:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time.

Send marked matches, promos, etc. to Chuck Woolery...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT

Todd Cortez vs. JJ Johnson

-> On Smarkdown, both JJ and Todd suffered hard losses - JJ once again let Zyon slip through his fingers, and Todd tasted bitter defeat at the hands of Marcus Ward. PENT UP RAGE AND AGGRESSION will be blown off tonight, as each man vies for a chance to turn their luck around.

Both of these men are accomplished Hardcore champions, so it's only fitting that we pit them against each other in the Main Event of the Hardcorest...

... Hardcoriest...

Most Hardcorierest show on TV!

Rules: Hardcore!

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: Chuck Woolery

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

KOJI Kitano vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

-> Round two: KOJI vs. Spike! (See below)

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: TheSuperstar

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

TORU Takahara vs. Zyon

-> TKO made a wee bit of a statement on Smarkdown, taking the Tag Team Title belts from their new owners and running off with them! On Lockdown, TORU and KOJI will get a chance to make a more meaningful statement regarding their "ownership" of the titles when they take on the team of Zyon and Spike Jenkins - tonight, however, we're going with the obligatory singles matches before a tag match. Round one: TORU vs. Zyon!

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Bout - SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - MULTI-MAN MAAAADNESS!

Bruce Blank © vs. Jimmy the Doom vs. "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu vs. The Crimson Skull

-> Holy Joke That Hasn't Been Used Here Yet, Batman! Jimmy the Doom took down Bruce Blank in a one on one match on Smarkdown! I'd say that's earned him a little somethin'-somethin'.

But having these two go at it again would not be enough, even with the Hardcore stipulation. So to spice things up, we've dropped the impressive newcomer Akira Kaibatsu into the mix. He couldn't quite get the job done against Magnifico, but really, who can? Besides, he made a damn fine showing of himself, and we're proud of 'em for it. We also decided to put The Crimson Skull in this match - perhaps if he shows off enough EEEEVIL in this Hardcore bout, perhaps it might attract the attention of a certain someone he's been after...

Rules: HARDCORE~! First pinfall or submission wins (and remember, kids, falls count anywhere)!

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: janusd

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Also Appearing: Beats the heck out of me. I imagine LandonHawke might have some choice words for TKO regarding their tomfoolery on Smarkdown... and how about Magnifico? He and Spike Jenkins had a bit of a tussle last show, and Magnifico's not the type of guy to just let things lie. And what about Marcus Ward? He scored a big win over Todd Cortez - while his other half is competing tonight, will he take some time to address the SWF?

Some of this, possibly all of this, maybe more than this, on Storm!

Edited by chirs3

LOL Top Google search hit for "HAMMERSTEIN LODGE" PHILADELPHIA was our own list of arenas site :lol:

and then some german travel sites which did not put the Hammerstein lodge in Philly.

and on Yahoo I got the Blazenwing Wrestling Federation site listing and NOTHING else

:cheers:

Well I guess an imaginary venue is alright - we can make up whatever the hell we want when brawling backstage in the 4 way Hardcore clash ;)

Show's going to be a weensy bit late, boys. I'll try and post it before or after the SAT's in the morning, or Raynor will do it when he gets on... or, I mean, I guess Judge or Z or Tom could do it, too, if they feel so inclined. I'm waiting on a couple matches, but I've got a rough card and everything else sketched out so you should have something within the next twelve hours.