TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Angels/Yankees ALDS Thread

Guest Smues

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, SCREW YOU YANKEES

Sorry had to do that. I don't know who I want to win the ALCS. I'm kind of rooting for the Angels so it'll be an all red World Series, but I think I'd be ok with either team as long as it's the cardinals from the NL.

Samoa Jake 1 (10:36:50 PM): jeter's on

Samoa Jake 1 (10:37:06 PM): couldn't get two, meaning a-rod's got the potential to go into a double-playu

pardon miasma (10:38:11 PM): you called it!

Alfdogg765 (10:38:11 PM): HAHAHA

pardon miasma (10:38:14 PM): hahahahahah

Samoa Jake 1 (10:38:16 PM): i hate my life

All the bandwagon Angel fans will be out in droves tomorrow. FUCK. The White Sox will hopefully win the ALCS.

I cannot explain how much anger I have twoard A-Rod right now. Mussinas performance can slide because of game 1, RJ was great in relief, Sheff and Matsui have done it so many times before.

But, fuck A-Rod. How un-clutch can one man be? Batted .140, no RBIs, cost us game two with an error, and fucks up the 9th inning tonight. I've looked past his clutch troubles before, but not anymore. Fuck A-Rod, and I hope he loses the MVP to Ortiz.

Christ.

What resurgance? Didn't they win the world series like 3 years ago?!! JOE BUCK'S STUPIDITY MAKES MY NIGHT EVEN WORSE

I think I'm rooting for the NL the rest of the way, be it the Stros (my new adopted team) or the Cards, I couldn't stand to see the Halos or the Dub Sox win

Guest Smues

One reason I wouldn't care for the Angels in the world series is having to hear "The Los Angeles Angels of Anahiem" said during the world series. That'd just be wrong.

Yeah, because the Angels have that stupid ass title of LA Angels of Anaheim, I'll be pulling for the White Sox.

Plus, in high school I used to sport a White Sox hat and colored the 'o' in Sox differently so it read "Sex". (yeah, I was mature)

As an unabashed Yankee hater who lives in Manhattan, all I can do is express my heartfelt gratitude to the Angels team, coaches and management for one more season of happiness :)

Guest *KNK*
They've got LA and Chicago for the ALCS which is two big markets

Pssst... it's not really LA

Pssst...it's not the"real" Chicago either...

It's a battle of the b teams.

This calls for the cpac post to be brought out again...

I WANT TORRE FIRED, CASHMAN FIRED, KEVIN BROWN AND VASQUEZ HAVE GOT TO GO. THEY ARE BOTH GUTLESS PUSSIES. I WILL BE SMILING WHEN THAT STUPID RETARD IN TORRE FINALLY GETS FIRED. FUCK ALL OF YOU.

Guest Smues
This calls for the cpac post to be brought out again...

I WANT TORRE FIRED, CASHMAN FIRED, KEVIN BROWN AND VASQUEZ HAVE GOT TO GO. THEY ARE BOTH GUTLESS PUSSIES. I WILL BE SMILING WHEN THAT STUPID RETARD IN TORRE FINALLY GETS FIRED. FUCK ALL OF YOU.

I'm sure he's having quite the night right now.