TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

McDonalds Monopolgy Game

Last year, I won a free fantasy basketball team from sportsline and some video game, among other things, from playing the Online game. Nothing too special.

I actually had a friend in college who won a trip to Disneyland from one of the McDonalds games. Lucky bastard.

Free ice cream cone. Needed to fill out the skill-testing question which was 36 - (8 + 3) = ? and also needed to sign off on the bottom of the form that I received no help from an employee.

A bunch of us were making fun of the new commercial they have for the Monopoly Game coming back.

"Dude, let's totally get a bunch of fries and play monopoly and make a PARTY out of it! It'll be like a cool rave! All right!"

I hate it when McDonalds tries to appeal to young people in a cool way. Stick to brainwashing the children.

Guest Fishyswa

Oh come on now, McD's MADE the promotional clown business what it is today....

Aside from a McFlurry or some sandwich, nothing, although I like the $3 Best Buy stickers. Order a large premium chicken value meal and you could get $6 worth of Best Buy discounts...

It's a one in three chance you get a three piece. My gf and I ordered two of the sandwiches and ended up with 2 $1 bbbs

I've gotten $8 in Best Buy Bucks (2 $3, 2 $1) at work from patient's guests who bring food back from McDonalds. Its the only benefit I've had for having to stay and wash dishes at night this week.

Plus, I've gotten a ton of MT Dew Caps..trying to win an XBox 360 so I can sell it on Ebay.

It's a one in three chance you get a three piece.  My gf and I ordered two of the sandwiches and ended up with 2 $1 bbbs

Hence why I said:

...you could get $6 worth of Best Buy discounts...

With a large fry (which has the BB game piece) and a chicken sandwich (which has one, too.)

So you could get either $2, $4 or $6 off your meal via BB discounts...

last year I used about 6 bucks worth at one time on a $12 CD...before you say anything, the expiration date on the bucks was coming up and I didn't have aspirations at the time to use them on anything bigger than a CD...

Its 0wnz!!!!11!!!1!!

I was reading the monopoly game and it said you could win these prizes.

So what happens when I get all four railroads (needs Shortline damnit)

last year I used about 6 bucks worth at one time on a $12 CD...before you say anything, the expiration date on the bucks was coming up and I didn't have aspirations at the time to use them on anything bigger than a CD...

to Max...I don't know if it still applies this year, though, that's the only thing...

Can you use Best Buy bucks all at once? Or are you only allowed to use one coupon at a time?

To redeem Best Buy Bucks at a Best Buy retail location: To use toward the purchase of Best Buy merchandise in store, present to the Best Buy cashier at the beginning of the transaction. Limit of $3 in Best Buy Bucks may be used toward the purchase of any single CD or DVD. Limit of $300 in Best Buy Bucks may be redeemed per customer per store visit (all visits to stores in the same day are deemed a single "visit"). Limit 3 of any 1 CD, DVD or video game title per store visit. Identification may be required when $75 or more in Best Buy Bucks are presented for redemption. Value of Best Buy Bucks is doubled for the purchase of Geek Squad® computer services (In-Store or In-Home) when the transaction takes place in Best Buy stores only. Total purchase amount of merchandise (before taxes) must be equal to or greater than the cumulative total of Best Buy Bucks redeemed. Cannot redeem a Best Buy Buck for partial value.

I'm thinking I'm gonna use mine on the Batman Anthology. Also next week the Chance and Community Chest prizes are iTunes downloads on the online portion of the game.