TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

McDonalds Monopolgy Game

Guest *KNK*

Does anyone else here buy like 10 dollars worth of stuff from McDonald's and not even eat the food? That's me.

Can you use Best Buy bucks all at once? Or are you only allowed to use one coupon at a time?

To redeem Best Buy Bucks at a Best Buy retail location: To use toward the purchase of Best Buy merchandise in store, present to the Best Buy cashier at the beginning of the transaction. Limit of $3 in Best Buy Bucks may be used toward the purchase of any single CD or DVD. Limit of $300 in Best Buy Bucks may be redeemed per customer per store visit (all visits to stores in the same day are deemed a single "visit"). Limit 3 of any 1 CD, DVD or video game title per store visit. Identification may be required when $75 or more in Best Buy Bucks are presented for redemption. Value of Best Buy Bucks is doubled for the purchase of Geek Squad® computer services (In-Store or In-Home) when the transaction takes place in Best Buy stores only. Total purchase amount of merchandise (before taxes) must be equal to or greater than the cumulative total of Best Buy Bucks redeemed. Cannot redeem a Best Buy Buck for partial value.

What about Video Games?

I just need Boardwalk, PA Ave, Virgina Ave, Vermont Ave, Mediteranean Ave, and Short Line/PA Railroad to win.

Anyone who wants to buy extra pieces, the girlfriend has been bringing these things home from work. We have a bag of them.

Here's what I have.

Reading Railroad (4)

PA Railroad (1)

St. Charles Place (1)

Indiana Ave (1)

St. James Place (2)

Connecticut Ave (3)

Atlantic Ave (1)

Marvin Gardens (1)

Oriental Ave (2)

Pacific Ave (1)

North Carolina Ave (1)

Park Place (1)

I'll send 'em out for a price (plus shipping and handling!) Let's all beat the system!

Guest *KNK*
Does anyone else here buy like 10 dollars worth of stuff from McDonald's and not even eat the food? That's me.

:huh:

I meant, just went to McDonalds for the game. Meaning, made a specific trip to McDonalds because of the game. I didn't mean "I throw the food away". I was asking if im the only one who is going to McDonalds just to play the game instead of the food. Because I rarely go to McD's.

Same here. Kinda. I'm going to McDonald's more, but not for the Monopoly. For the Best Buy Bucks. My total now is at $59. I'll be getting a lot of cheap DVDs to watch when I'm in my hospital bed recovering from my heart attack...

Same here. Kinda. I'm going to McDonald's more, but not for the Monopoly. For the Best Buy Bucks. My total now is at $59. I'll be getting a lot of cheap DVDs to watch when I'm in my hospital bed recovering from my heart attack...

Damn, thats alot of Chicken Sandwiches, super size fries.....I have already eaten about 4-5 value meals with the chicken sandwich in the last week or so and not sure if I can keep up the good fight.

Yeah I'm getting burned out on the McDonalds too, the grilled chicken sandwiches aren't bad for you. I went today and got hosed on pieces they ran out of the boxes. The thing is that the rare pieces are scattered in the rarest of places too.

Guest Edge's Theme Music

On this day I see clearly everything has come to life

A bitter place and a broken dream

And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind

On this day its so real to me

Everything has come to life

Another chance to chase a dream

Another chance to feel

Chance to feel alive

Fear will kill me, all I could be

Lift these sorrows

Let me breathe, could you set me free