TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

The OAO Post If You're Active Thread

Am I the only one who doesn't get anything that you guys are saying?

Franz Ferdinand-The more famous version is the lame musical group, but the one referred to by 'Drea is the Archduke of one of those Scandinavian countries. If my memory serves me correctly, Poland. Ferdinand was assassinated by a man from nearby Serbia, whose name escapes me, which set off World War I.

Vlade Divac (Vlah-day Dee-vox)-A professional basketball player, most recently of the Los Angeles Lakers, and whose home country is Serbia.

I merely implied that it was not an at the time Serbian, but Vlade Divac, travelling back in time to assassinate the Archduke. And that it would make a bitchin' TV show.

Am I the only one who doesn't get anything that you guys are saying?

Franz Ferdinand-The more famous version is the lame musical group, but the one referred to by 'Drea is the Archduke of one of those Scandinavian countries. If my memory serves me correctly, Poland. Ferdinand was assassinated by a man from nearby Serbia, whose name escapes me, which set off World War I.

Vlade Divac (Vlah-day Dee-vox)-A professional basketball player, most recently of the Los Angeles Lakers, and whose home country is Serbia.

I merely implied that it was not an at the time Serbian, but Vlade Divac, travelling back in time to assassinate the Archduke. And that it would make a bitchin' TV show.

*head explodes*

I guess they don't teach history in Utah.

Also, JJ, Franz was Archduke of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire, if I'm not mistaken (Which I most likely am). Or something. Been a while, though.

Edit: This may be the only time I'm involved in a head explosion where I wasn't trying to accomplish that (My flame war with Thor, on the other hand, was purely done for exploding heads).

it was Austria-Hungary

which btw is not really Scandinavian

no more than West Virginia is Canadian ;)

thus ends my geography lesson for ya'll

I know that, it's JJ, the silly Canuck.

Hell, he said Poland was Scandinavian.

Also: *marks for Hobgoblins song*

That's one of my favorite episodes, but I guess I didn't recognize the scene with the old guy and Vlade.

I am active, contrary to my no-show at Lockdown and Storm might suggest.

Hopefully I can put up some previously promised promos on Smarkdown to make up for my horrible horrible lack of content.

(Sometimes you just can't escape real life for long enough :()