TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
landy1987

Bret Hart DVD!

Bret vs Flair from Souled Out is very underrated. I think even Bret liked the match a lot.

Come to think of it, Souled Out 98 was just a damn good show all around.

So, we've confirmed that FYE is doing the bonus disc, right?

If so, consider me pre-ordered tomorrow night. I swear the first 10 seconds of the trailer on shopzone made me feel like I was 9 again.

For Your Entertainment (IIRC), its another video / music store like Sam Goody.

Edit: You know I wish they would have busted a Jake Roberts and thrown in a Retro shirt or the Hitman shades, but I guess that's wishful thinking. I'm glad to see Bret Hart get a similar DVD treatment to that of Ric Flair.

I must know too, has anyone here pre-ordered from fye and gotten confirmation on a bonus disc?

Also, that trailer was so damn awesome. Vince: I think there is regret on both sides.

Bret: I stand by what I did.

You know I wish they would have busted a Jake Roberts and thrown in a Reto shirt or the Hitman shades, but I guess that's wishful thinking.

WWE Shopzone is throwing a special Bret Hart Tribute magazine pretty much for free (it's the same price if you order the DVD only). I think that's pretty good too. I'd take this offer if I wasn't ordering from FYE in hopes to get the rumoured extra disc.

I would have plunked down for those shades, back in the day I borrowed a pair that my buddy down the block had gotten at a house show and I thought those things were the shit

Bret's Back

Former WWE Champion Bret "Hit Man" Hart has not appeared live on WWE programming since the controversial "Montreal Incident" in November 1997.

That long drought will finally come to an end when "The Excellence of Execution" appears live in the Byte This! studio in two weeks (Nov. 16). With the release of his highly anticipated DVD on Nov. 15, there's no telling what the Hit Man will have to say.

Don't miss this truly historic Byte This!

wwe.com

Cool.

Guest *KNK*

I'm on the FYE concern. If I recall, The Warrior bonus disc came out a couple weeks later. I'll be pissed if I spend $24 bucks for the three discs, only to find out 2 weeks later FYE will have a bonus disc.

I'm on the FYE concern. If I recall, The Warrior bonus disc came out a couple weeks later. I'll be pissed if I spend $24 bucks for the three discs, only to find out 2 weeks later FYE will have a bonus disc.

that's not true. the FYE collector's edition came out on the same day the warrior dvd was released... so don't get your panties all in a wad

Next week, if you purchase the Bret Hart DVD at an FYE store, it will come with a free WWE skullcap. [Credit: Pwinsider.com]

I already pre-ordered from FYE.com so I guess I'll know soon if I get the bonus disc, the skullcap, or neither.

Anyone checked Wal-Mart to see if they have it in early?

I picked up the Warrior's DVD and the "Greatest Stars of the '80s" set there the weekend before the Tuesday release. I checked today and it wasn't there......yet.

Anyone else come across it?

Anyone checked Wal-Mart to see if they have it in early?

I picked up the Warrior's DVD and the "Greatest Stars of the '80s" set there the weekend before the Tuesday release.  I checked today and it wasn't there......yet.

Anyone else come across it?

I picked it up at Wal-Mart earlier today. Just finished the main feature.