TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 10/17/05

A RAW deal

October 17, 2005

Mr. McMahon promised that someone would pay for Stone Cold’s actions at WWE Homecoming, but he never officially fired anyone. Instead, WWE CEO Linda McMahon shocked the world when she fired Good Ol’ J.R., Jim Ross, from the RAW announce team and delivered a humiliating low blow as her and her family celebrated in the middle of the ring. J.R. has been the voice of RAW for years, so what will RAW sound like without the proud Oklahoman?

Plus, it seems like everyone is gunning for John Cena’s WWE Championship. Last week Big Show, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Carlito and Kurt Angle all said that they should be the new No. 1 contender. All six were involved in a monster six-man tag match last week on RAW that saw Kurt Angle pin John Cena. Will a clear-cut No. 1 contender emerge on RAW this week?

Also, Triple H revealed that he beat Ric Flair to a bloody pulp at WWE Homecoming because he couldn’t bear to sit back and watch anyone spit in the face of Flair’s legacy. The Game said that he was the one that made Ric Flair great again, but that was over now. He said that Flair is no longer the Dirtiest Player in the Game, and in fact, the game was over for Flair. Will Flair be able to respond to Triple H’s comments this week on RAW?

And this Monday will also mark the return of the Big Red Monster, Kane. We haven’t seen or heard from Kane in months. How will the big man make an impact? Plus, Mick Foley will be the guest on Carlito’s Cabana. The Hardcore Legend has been silent since SmackDown’s Randy Orton hit him with an RKO at WWE Homecoming, so Foley will surely have a lot to say.

Don’t miss all this and more this week on RAW at 9/8 CT on the USA Network

Also, Triple H revealed that he beat Ric Flair to a bloody pulp at WWE Homecoming because he couldn’t bear to sit back and watch anyone spit in the face of Flair’s legacy. The Game said that he was the one that made Ric Flair great again, but that was over now. He said that Flair is no longer the Dirtiest Player in the Game, and in fact, the game was over for Flair. Will Flair be able to respond to Triple H’s comments this week on RAW?

What I don't understand is how Trip is supposed to be the heel when he is absolutely correct. Flair has been ruining his legacy since 1999.

I'm glad WWE.com summed that up, because judging by Triple H's promo last Monday, it was starting to sound like he jumped Flair was because Flair finally made it off of the top turnbuckle.

Mick Foley will be the guest on Carlito’s Cabana. The Hardcore Legend has been silent since SmackDown’s Randy Orton hit him with an RKO at WWE Homecoming, so Foley will surely have a lot to say.

WWE.com

Why wouldn't he go to SD! for that?

Edit; They finally have the pre show pictures up.

Early word from PWInsider is that the stand-in lead announcer for Raw tonight will be Michael Cole.

So yeah, I'll be watching the Colts vs Rams and then watching Raw tommorrow off the Tivo with the mute on.

Guest Coffey
Mick Foley will be the guest on Carlito’s Cabana. The Hardcore Legend has been silent since SmackDown’s Randy Orton hit him with an RKO at WWE Homecoming, so Foley will surely have a lot to say.

Why wouldn't he go to SD! for that?

No one, including WWE, knows.

Guest Zarock

Cole, Lawler, and Coach is like an evolutionary chart of sucky annoucers.

The Cabana will likely follow the general C's C formula: Carlito introduces guest; if face, he will insult them and then spit in their face for not being cool, if heel, a face will come in and challenge them; Carlito gets beat-up regardless.

Oh, and Kane's returning? FUCK YEAH!

Also, will Cena decide to rebel against THE MAN(!!!), or is he just going to be a gigantic pussy about it and make gay jokes about Kurt Angle?

One thing I haven't liked since the move back to USA is the lack of matches announced before hand along with the lack of matches on the show. They're focusing mostly on angles again.

Though, that could just be me. Seems like there has been less matches on the show since Homecoming.

Guest *KNK*

I was expecting the Cabana to start off the show and Foley to make a point about about the un-fair treatment and against Bischoff's and the McMahon's wishes, take JR's seat.

Ok people, let's have some captions for this one:

27.jpg

Honey, you are not supposed to drive thru building...they have lane. No, yield does not mean hit gas as hard as you can...did you not watch those videos?...What do you mean you are watching them while you drive?

-I had nothing. But I dug the hole and kept going.