TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 10/17/05

I'm actually digging Austin tonight, he's going off his standard boring character a bit

What the hell is up with Stephanie's voice? I guess I'm not complaining because it's sure as hell better than that screeching from before....

Man...  Coach should not be allowed to go over Austin in ANY WAY.

Well aren't we always wanting guys like Austin to put over fresh young talent? :D

So Austin's first official match back in 1 1/2 years is against...Coach?

I'm actually digging Austin tonight, he's going off his standard boring character a bit

The promo was gold, but I'm not looking forward to the match.

ditto.

Guest Fook_Theta

Aw fuck it. Austin vs Coachman is the hottest feud they can put on now. I've been wanting to see that for years, especially considering they had Hogan cut his shortest promo ever asking the crowd if they wanted to see Hogan vs Austin for Wrestlemania.

Raw hasn't actually annoyed or bored me much tonight, pointless Diva match aside, didn't watch Shawn/Carlito

Bischoff probably misses saying "KANEEE!" all the time. I bet he calls his friends and folks all the time saying that.

*Hogan's phone rings*

Hogan: Hello?

KANEEE!

Guest Kaedon
Aw fuck it.  Austin vs Coachman is the hottest feud they can put on now.  I've been wanting to see that for years, especially considering they had Hogan cut his shortest promo ever asking the crowd if they wanted to see Hogan vs Austin for Wrestlemania.

HOGAN SCREWS AUSTIN!!!

No, they are both old and busted, so who cares.

Guest *KNK*

Once again, WWE is a bunch of inept idioits. Foley and Austin's first match back after considerable hiatus is being wasted not only on the same show, but against shitty inferior workers (In fact, I'd put Coach ahead of CCC).

Bischoff probably misses saying "KANEEE!" all the time.  I bet he calls his friends and folks all the time saying that.

*Hogan's phone rings*

Hogan: Hello?

KANEEE!

Waiter: Here's the steak you ordered.

Bischoff: I ordered this medium rare! Thats it, tonight, I'm putting you in a match...Against KAAAANNNE!

Waiter: Whatever dude.