TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

The Lutherburger

I'm trying to think of a place I ate at when I went through Pittsburgh a couple of years back. You could get sandwiches and fries...but they would put the fries into your sandwich instead of on the side.

In print, the Lutherburger sounds disgusting, but after seeing that picture of it, I'm intrigued. Although I still have concerns that it might be too sweet if it's on a grilled doughnut.

mini_4115.jpg

The Garbage Plate is the best shit in the entire world, which only can be found in Rochester, NY. To start, you get to chose from any two of the following: Home fries, french fries, Mac salade or baked beans. Home fries and Mac is the typical plate. Then you get the choice of two red hots (typical hot dog), white hots (pork based hot dog, kind of like a brat) or two burgers. All this is topped with a meat based hot sauce, kind of like an Italian meat sauce excpet it's spicy w/ no maneria sauce. Some establishments will give you the choice of adding fried two eggs on top or all this.

Oh, that's terrible!

There's a meat-bowl at Denny's which is Ham, bacon, sausage, eggs and hash browns. Probably cheese too. I don't know how people can eat things like that.

Guest Vitamin X
Oh, that's terrible!

There's a meat-bowl at Denny's which is Ham, bacon, sausage, eggs and hash browns. Probably cheese too. I don't know how people can eat things like that.

I eat that all the time, actually. Great stuff.

They had one where instead of hash browns, it was served over home fries.

What it lackes in looks it makes up in grease ladden goodness. If your ever in Rochester it really the only thing that a must do. Any establishment is about as good as the same, but for the expeirence go to Nick Tahoe's at about 2:30 am on a Friday or Saturday. It's like the NY subway, you get to see the whole cross section of society, excpet everyone is drunk and or stoned. Know what you want, it's a soup nazi like experience.