TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 10/24/05

Let the voting begin

October 24, 2005

The Taboo Tuesday voting begins in conjunction with RAW this week, and anything can happen in accordance with the fans’ whims. Who will join John Cena and Kurt Angle in the Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship? What stipulations will RAW’s Superstars be forced into? Be sure to tune into RAW for details of all Taboo Tuesday’s fan-driven, interactive matches.

Either Kane, Shawn Michaels or Big Show will be voted into the WWE Championship Match at Taboo Tuesday. All three will be on display Monday in a huge Triple Threat Match, providing the perfect forum for WWE's fans to judge who is worthly of being voted in.

Also, WWE Champion John Cena will battle Kurt Angle with Mick Foley as the special guest referee.

Last week, Edge lost his Taboo Tuesday main-event opportunity after being distracted by JBL’s music. “Mr. Money in the Bank” then told RAW General Manger Eric Bischoff that he’d have to watch SmackDown to find out how he'd answer. What will Edge do and say on RAW following his threatened SmackDown presence? And Triple H is sure to respond after being chased off by a bloody, rabid Ric Flair last week.

Tune in to Monday Night RAW (9/8 CT; USA Network) for all this and much more

If RAW keeps sucking as bad as it has, we'll need to start the thread on Tuesday just to give us all a week to prepare for the pain.

Some of need the thread to start early because we have extremely slow computers.

For instance, my computer's so slow, I just got an e-mail that JFK was shot.

My computer's so slow, the printer uses Morse Code.

My computer's so slow, I went to Match.com and saw Princess Diana's personal ad.

My computer's so slow, it took me 3 hours to download Benoit's Summerslam match.

How do this week's raw matches make sense?

Triple threat match between the 3 guys were supposed to vote on? What's the point? What does the winner get?

Cena vs. Angle? I thought that was originally going to be the match at TT, but then other wrestlers complained (according to the storyline). So why even have this retarded TT match anyway? And where the hell does mick foley fit in all of this?

Guest panthermatt7
Some of need the thread to start early because we have extremely slow computers.

My computer's so slow, I went to Match.com and saw Princess Diana's personal ad.

My computer's so slow, it took me 3 hours to download Benoit's Summerslam match.

I can't tell whether to laugh or grimace.

Tonight will be the first time in quite awhile that I'll have a Monday off of work.. barring an audition I have going late, maybe I'll actually be able to watch... haven't done that in over a year....

Triple threat match between the 3 guys were supposed to vote on?  What's the point?  What does the winner get?

Cena vs. Angle?  I thought that was originally going to be the match at TT, but then other wrestlers complained (according to the storyline).  So why even have this retarded TT match anyway?  And where the hell does mick foley fit in all of this?

Just as WWE.com said, to see who deserves the votes most.

Mick Foley's in there so Carlito can interfere, giving Cena the DQ victory which will lead to a post-RAW tag match between Cena/Foley vs. Angle/Carlito.

Triple threat match between the 3 guys were supposed to vote on?  What's the point?  What does the winner get?

Cena vs. Angle?  I thought that was originally going to be the match at TT, but then other wrestlers complained (according to the storyline).  So why even have this retarded TT match anyway?  And where the hell does mick foley fit in all of this?

Just as WWE.com said, to see who deserves the votes most.

Mick Foley's in there so Carlito can interfere, giving Cena the DQ victory which will lead to a post-RAW tag match between Cena/Foley vs. Angle/Carlito.

Yuck

I'll try not to watch, but I will.

Tonight will be the first time in quite awhile that I'll have a Monday off of work.. barring an audition I have going late, maybe I'll actually be able to watch... haven't done that in over a year....

You'll remember why you didn't mind being scheduled Monday nights.

To be honest, I am amazed why WWE didnt promote either of those matches set for Raw last week on the show. Cena v. Angle w/ Foley as ref theoretically should draw some interest to the masses.

I will admit, I am actually interested in this match with Foley as the special guest ref. I don't knowwhy. I guess it's because I know some shit is going to go down.

Guest panthermatt7

You'll remember why you didn't mind being scheduled Monday nights.

Valid point... I do remember thinking "maybe now I'll stop tuning in to those crappy-ass RAWs" when they scheduled me.

To be honest, I am amazed why WWE didnt promote either of those matches set for Raw last week on the show. Cena v. Angle w/ Foley as ref theoretically should draw some interest to the masses.

Perhaps they didn't want to promote it in advance, because they are going to book it as one big screwjob/clusterfuck DQ job.

Guest ABOBO

There's only been maybe four points in the last few years that OVW wasn't better than RAW.

Guest Quik

Hmm, football or this.

I remember there was a time where I made a commitment to be in the OAO threads. Sure, the show sucked, but it was fun to mock it. Now, I just don't care anymore. Especially with MNF on. Football over wrestling? It's insanity.

I guess what I'm really tryingto say is, I've lost my smile. Is Benoit still the champ? I really hope they don't make him drop the belt to Orton.

Guest Quik

04.jpg

"I am one of the worst things about wrestling today. I am one of the reasons Quik stopped watching. Are the Jets leading?"