TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 10/24/05

Guest *KNK*

One of these days, some one has to explain why Flair would realistically wait a week to get his revenge? If he's willing to attack him at the show, why not @ the airport? his house? That's a huge logic gap in the business.

Darn it. No Viscera match afterall? Im so disapointed

I bet Vis feels pretty useless...walks to the ring, stands around a bit, then leaves without anyone seeing him so that Ric can dance around in the ring.

Guest *KNK*

Why do they even bother with the voting when they blatantly tell them what to pick.

It's just a ego-stroke to say they have this "revolutionary" concept when they are really just telling the idiots to do what they say.

One of these days, some one has to explain why Flair would realistically wait a week to get his revenge? If he's willing to attack him at the show, why not @ the airport? his house?  That's a huge logic gap in the business.

Jail?

That would explain why wrestlers are able to get away with all the assaults and attempted homicides. If its in the arena the American legal system has no power. Everywhere else, you're thrown in jail.

So...

I guess they want to have a cage match...could they make it any more obvious? It's kinda not too useful to do the vote thing if they're just going to feed the "right" vote to the marks...

Guest *KNK*
So...

I guess they want to have a cage match...could they make it any more obvious?  It's kinda not too useful to do the vote thing if they're just going to feed the "right" vote to the marks...

Kind of like what they did with the 2004 election.

Ric Flair wants his match to be in a cage? So I say we give him what he wants, the submission match. Hahaha, that will teach my parents when I asked for a cassette player and not an 8 track - they gave me an 8 track (that 70's show reference)

This first hour has sucked. One match, mostly talk and they still have another week to promote the PPV?

One of these days, some one has to explain why Flair would realistically wait a week to get his revenge? If he's willing to attack him at the show, why not @ the airport? his house?  That's a huge logic gap in the business.

Jail?

That would explain why wrestlers are able to get away with all the assaults and attempted homicides. If its in the arena the American legal system has no power. Everywhere else, you're thrown in jail.

Well then you could argue that every UFC wrestler should be arrested. That IS assault.

Technically, what you said is right. If it's part of the profession, for the most part they can't say anything.