TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 10/31/05

I can't stop watching. They frickin followed up that with a HHH less than a minute squash of Viscera. TNA is looking better and better. I feel really sorry for Vader too, first when he fell after the Vader Attack, then I look up and I see Goldust picking him up outside the ring. Jeez.

This may be the first Raw that can only be described as so bad it's good.

Guest *KNK*

It's like WWE wants to suck so people notice TNA and they can have "competition" again.

I am so jealous of anyone who turned into Raw in the middle of the Vader/Goldust/Funaki/Batista/Coach segment and got to experience a huge WTF moment.

I just wonder why the WWE chooses to put out all this shit and expects people to keep taking it. There is UFC, TNA and MNF but they put together complete sacks of wank and expect people to stay tuned. How deluded are they?

Anyone else have a strange feeling about this entire show, like it will just fall apart at any moment? And I mean the feed will cutoff or something like that, the entire show just seems odd.

Ok, is it still set that if Coach is defeated, JR gets his job back? If so, why would Vince pretty much put Coach in there with Batista?

I know, I know, I shouldn't try to make sense of anything tonight.

Anyone else have a strange feeling about this entire show, like it will just fall apart at any moment?  And I mean the feed will cutoff or something like that, the entire show just seems odd.

I guess for Halloween they decided to book a show that will leave people with nightmares, wishing they never saw it. If that's not the case... God help them.

Look at all of the historical events that have taken place while I've created my RAW threads

+ JR got fired.

+ Coach became the lead announcer and Austin said Steph had balls.

+ Vince pulled everything known to man out of a mannequin's ass.

+ Bizarro RAW.

I think we should nominated me to make all of the RAW threads, because something good always happens.

The way this show has gone, we can expect atleast three of the divas' costumes to somehow fall off and whichever one decides to attempt a wrestling move will fail miserably.

Which, if everything is opposite tonight, they would hit the move perfectly.

I am so jealous of anyone who turned into Raw in the middle of the Vader/Goldust/Funaki/Batista/Coach segment and got to experience a huge WTF moment.

As opposed to those of us who have been watching the whole time who still thought WTF?

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
I just wonder why the WWE chooses to put out all this shit and expects people to keep taking it. There is UFC, TNA and MNF but they put together complete sacks of wank and expect people to stay tuned. How deluded are they?

"HAHAHA ALL YOU STUPID NERDY BASEMENT DWELLING 11 YEAR OLD VIRGIN HOMOS ARE STILL WATCHING OUR PRODUCT EVEN THOUGH YOU BITCH ABOUT IT 24/7! HAH! WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, THAT MEANS WE CONTROL YOU AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS DENY IT!"

The very second TNA competes head to head with the WWE, however, they won't have as much right to scream that. It's a safe bet.

I'm literally looking forward to tomorrow WWE unveiling November's Jukebox matches, than I am for Taboo Tuesday. Why can't they just have a PPV w/8 matches all wrestling anymore. Is Coach facing Batista tomorrow now on a Raw PPV?

Look at all of the historical events that have taken place while I've created my RAW threads

+ JR got fired.

+ Coach became the lead announcer and Austin said Steph had balls.

+ Vince pulled everything known to man out of a mannequin's ass.

+ Bizarro RAW.

I think we should nominated me to make all of the RAW threads, because something good always happens.

I think if anything you should be banned from making them if shows like those are the result.