TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rob E Dangerously

50 Cent disses Kanye and New Orleans, praises Bush

Buck went plat? I forgot about Game. I don't think any of them will do well the 2nd time around.

Yeah Buck did according to the RIAA website. I think Lloyd Banks has a good shot of going platinum again but I doubt Buck will.

wha? That Album is better than the first....

Can you count Game since 3/4 of the 5 million sold are after he got booted from G-Unit?

50 can't be the king of rap, he isn't the king of New York. Jay-Z, Nas, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, et al all are out classing him.

As far as G-Unit is going, I think Ma$e and Lloyd Banks might be the only two artist on the label I give a shit about right now. Mobb Deep hasn't really been anything but 1 hot song per album. And what the fuck has MOP done lately?

I am just saying that noone ever called MC Hammer the king of rap because of his sales. Because 50 sells to the TRL crowd does not make him the king of this genre of music.

i almost resent anyone named cena's writer with an eminem avatar attempt the add any opinion on rap music.

i love ripping on people's avatars. like, really. get something clever or ridiculous. don't try to be serious about it.

It's not just sales. Loaded Glove already explained this.

Yeah, he said how exposure, popularity and sales are all making him RUN the rap game.

Only thing is exposure is paid for. Kanye has just as much exposure as 50. Talk away promos for the movie and I say Kanye is a little ahead. His popularity is definately declining, and sales, while his album is good, Tony Yayo and Young Buck have both just released albums that are on pace to go copper.

I could see if you were arguing Eminem as running the rap game, seeing as he is half in charge of 50, his last album sales are right on pace with 50, and he has displayed more longevity, plus that whole "one of his albums selling 10 million" thing.

A followup on Fiddy Cent and George W. Bush:

Source

50 Cent praises 'gangsta' Bush

25/11/2005 - 08:23:21 

50 Cent has made a surprise move by stepping forward to heap praise on beleaguered US President George W Bush.

While Bush is facing growing criticism from American citizens and celebrities, including rapper Kanye West, former crack dealer 50 Cent has expressed great admiration for the Republican leader.

He says: "(The president) is incredible… A gangsta. I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him."

The In Da Club rapper, who was shot nine times on the streets of New York City before finding fame, adds that if it wasn't for his felony conviction preventing him from voting, he'd have exercised his right in favour of Bush.

Well its nice to see that the steroid-banging, crack smoking/dealing, shot-to-the-head victim demographic would still vote for Bush.

Maybe 50's still paranoid that John Kerry will "take r guns!"....

It's not just sales. Loaded Glove already explained this.

Yeah, he said how exposure, popularity and sales are all making him RUN the rap game.

Only thing is exposure is paid for. Kanye has just as much exposure as 50. Talk away promos for the movie and I say Kanye is a little ahead. His popularity is definately declining, and sales, while his album is good, Tony Yayo and Young Buck have both just released albums that are on pace to go copper.

I could see if you were arguing Eminem as running the rap game, seeing as he is half in charge of 50, his last album sales are right on pace with 50, and he has displayed more longevity, plus that whole "one of his albums selling 10 million" thing.

Is "running the rap game" like an official phrase in the parlance of F.R.BS?

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Tiny "Zues" Lister provides a voice for the new 50 Cent game.

That is all.

Well its nice to see that the steroid-banging, crack smoking/dealing, shot-to-the-head victim demographic would still vote for Bush.

Nothing will top Eazy-E going to that GOP fundraiser...

Eazy knew that all college girls are easy....50 lacks all self confidence, thus the massive steroid habit and blowjobs for the record execs...

Eazy > 50.

Nothing will top Eazy-E going to that GOP fundraiser...

"I never had dinner with the President!!" LOL that was a classic diss line from Cube.