TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AboveAverage484

Triple H goes off on fan at house show

"I wish I didn't see you, that's the problem."

Haha, that was good. Say what you will about HHH, but he can be very entertaining when he wants to be.

When was this?

It looks like HHH/Flair vs Benoit/Batista, so probably pretty recent. I'm thinking it was the recent tour of Australia.

Why would they seem pretty recent?...HHH and Flair are currently feuding.

If it's the one I think it is, it's from around the time of like NYR's or whenever Batista first began to turn (or turned for that matter)

Guest Leelee
Say what you will about HHH, but he can be very entertaining when he wants to be.

That's what makes HHH so annoying to me. He has all the skills to be very entertaining.

Guest nWoCHRISnWo

It's not hard to make fun of people when they can't make any remarks back (without only the people beside them hearing).

Guest Hass of Pain

You've gotta feel for poor Chris Benoit and Batista having to stand there like idiots for a few minutes while the heel amuses himself.

Guest TotalJim

Come on man, that was funny.

I'm in Adelaide South Australia and i went to the Adelaide RAW Survivor Series Event.

It was pretty good.

But HHH does have a knack for getting the crowd going. Say what you want about him, he gets huge pops, he has good merch, he's got(had) the skills, he pays the bills. Gotta respect that. He's struttin into the Hall Of Fame one day..

Some of you guys should really just shut the fuck up and stop bitching about EVERYTHING HHH does. It's sickening already.

If it was Jericho or Christian doing it you guys would be saying how fuckin hilarious it was.

no...if he was doing an actual promo, so be it...dude was wasting match time for whatever reasons telling unfunny jokes...calling people fags, he don't have the stones to do that here in the states...

Some of you guys should really just shut the fuck up and stop bitching about EVERYTHING HHH does.  It's sickening already.

If it was Jericho or Christian doing it you guys would be saying how fuckin hilarious it was.

I never said it wasn't funny, but Tista, Benoit, and Flair should have just pulled out a card table and played cards while Trips worked the mic.