TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

TO: Eagles would be 7-0 with Favre as QB

Hugh Douglas is a bitch too if he can't whoop TO.

I think you underestimate TO. While Douglas was a DE, remember he a.) was an undersized DE and b.) retired due to injuries. Combine that with the fact that TO is a pretty big SOB and is legitimately crazy (Steve Young was right, that if you knew a TO in real life you would get him on some meds) , I would probably bet on TO in a fight between them.

I hope they Keyshawn him just so it will be fun to be a fan again. I hate having to root for that asshole.

According to a report on the local pregame show, it was actually the players who decided to dump TO. They decided during a players meeting and then went to Reid and said to get rid of him. I can't see any way he comes back after it was the players who dumped him.

I don't care if T.O. is probably the best wide receiver in the NFL right now...he's a cancer to his team and a detriment to the game.

Whether he returns or not depends on how well (or poorly) they play against the Redskins tonight. If they seem to be fine...he's done.

There is a late breaking report that TO is not actually suspended, but Reid made him "inactive" for tonights game, in other words he wants to have all his cards available.

IMO, this is utter trash, Reid seems like he trying to manipulate the roster to get some sort of edge. Not that I care, I mean in two games vs. The skins last year TO had a total of five catches, but still Andy Reid, come clean, either he is playing or he is not, stop hiding it.

So the Eagles haven't been using this kid WHY exactly?

He's actually extremely fast.

If Reggie keeps this up, T.O might as well go home and sleep cause his season will be over. And Michael Irvin can come over and hold him.

Well Dockery bails out Cooley. Cooley owes Dockery dinner at D.C's Finest resteraunt.

Portis goes in for the 6 yard TD......17-10 Skins~!

There is a late breaking report that TO is not actually suspended, but Reid made him "inactive" for tonights game, in other words he wants to have all his cards available.

IMO, this is utter trash, Reid seems like he trying to manipulate the roster to get some sort of edge. Not that I care, I mean in two games vs. The skins last year TO had a total of five catches, but still Andy Reid, come clean, either he is playing or he is not, stop hiding it.

I am pretty sure that on one of the shows (can remember if it was local or national) it was mentioned that there is a deadline that you have to "suspend" someone by. If you sit someone after that you can only deactivate them and since the decision did not come down until yesterday they had to go with deactivating.

God dammit. I fucking can't stand this. How disappointing. Now I have to deal with the fucking Cowboys fans AGAIN tomorrow that just love to rub it in anytime the Eagles lose.

I love sportscenter after the game, acting asif the Redskins didn't exist in the game, and that the Eagles lost to themselves, and then all we get for five minutes is news on TO happenings. TO is a jerkoff, ok ESPN, Story over, move on.

So I'm friends with a softball pitcher at OU and there's like 5 girls vying for the starting pitching position right now.

I told her that if she doesn't get the position then she should say OU has no class, insinuate that the other pitchers are gay and then we'll go out in the parking lot and she can do sit ups while telling me how much she rules.

So I'm friends with a softball pitcher at OU and there's like 5 girls vying for the starting pitching position right now.

I told her that if she doesn't get the position then she should say OU has no class, insinuate that the other pitchers are gay and then we'll go out in the parking lot and she can do sit ups while telling me how much she rules.

Redskins 17

Eagles 10

B-)

This is ridiculous. I love how the media forgets that McNabb routinely threw for over 300 yards and led his team to the NFC Championship 3 straight times before TO ever put on an Eagle jersey, and now they will excuse ANYTHING that the Eagles offense fails to accomplish because TO isn't out there........retarded.

What did that have to do with what I just said? I mean I watched the game. I know the final score....not sure what you're trying to say there.

A Better question would be what the hell that post of yours had to do with the thread. It sounded like you were trying to show wit, and no-sell the game by posting something that had nothing to do with the game and/or the thread title.....so I was just getting you a little refocused.

:cheers:

You mentioned about how the media is still talking about TO and I was joking that other athletes should pull a TO.

What do you want me to say about the game? Why do you care if I'm talking about the game? Why are you trying to draw me into discussing the game? So you can gloat that the Redskins won. Yeah they fucking won and the Eagles aren't as good this year as they have been. What else do you want me to say?

Goddam, my bad Damaramu, that joke fell way over my head......I totally missed the connection........I will politely dissapear for awhile.....LOL

anyone ever wonder that maybe what owens says about mcnabb is true? lately i've been thinking as much. and the eagles may not even make the playoffs this year because of mcnabbs ineptitude at important points of the game. what was that fake spike? what a loser.

NYG will win the East. Which sucks because I hate Eli.

They are ahead of the Cowboys/Redskins by 1 game, and the Eagles by 2 games. It is week 8. It is way too early to say any one team is the definate winner.

Giants have a hell of a stretch to end the year. Eagles at home and on the road, Skins away, Seahawks away, Cowboys at home, home for KC, and away at Oakland, so I'm not convinced.