TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 11/07/05

True story: shave off Daivari's facial hair, and he's a dead ringer for the brother of this guy I know.

Just thought I'd share that with all of you.

Why would Angle hand pick him?  Is Angle turning Anti-American?  He did go off on the fans for not supporting him after he "fought for America in the Olympics"

Kurt Angle..now hailing from Iraq City, Iraq!

That should guarantee boo Angle cheer Cena

With special guest managers, The Iron Sheik and just for the hell of it, Mr. Fuji.

Guest Trecko
And yes, they are really going all out with them trying to make sure Kurt Angle is not cheered over Cena.

Pathetic.

Seriously though. But oh well.

*cries*

I could've died when I heard that music. And I'm praying for Styles to make reference to Daivari's first win being against HBK, since I know Coach and King won't.

Guest *KNK*

I still think Shawn is the #1 face in the company, by the reactions and the importance WWE gives him during the show. Cena seems like a distant 3rd behind Shawn and Flair.

Hmm...

Kudos for Joey for just getting on Davari for biased officiating and not getting all jignostic patriotic all of a sudden.

Nice DDT there

Nice fast counting by Davari, still nothing will beat Teddy Long's fast count on the Road Warriors at COTC5.

Who in the last 10 years has had a longer WWF/WWE title reign than Cena besides JBL?

Edited by Y2Jerk

Oh yeah I forgot about that.  Although I'd think Davari would hate Undertaker more.

You fool! How could you forget that The Undertaker is DEAD!

?

Ugh, he was bruned alive in a casket, and thus he is no more, thus Divari would no longer want to atatck the Undertaker.

Guest *KNK*
And yes, they are really going all out with them trying to make sure Kurt Angle is not cheered over Cena.

Pathetic.

*cries*

I could've died when I heard that music. And I'm praying for Styles to make reference to Daivari's first win being against HBK, since I know Coach and King won't.

Considering Styles hasn't seen a lick of WWE content in forever, I doubt he knows and I doubt WWE will bother to educate him.

:Joey Styles walks to the WWE Vault:

Security Guard: What you think you are doing?

Joey: Well I happen to be Raw's newest announcer and I thought I'd come here and catch up on Raw from the last few months.

SG: Right, I'm calling Vince.

Joey: All right.

Vince: What are you doing here Mr. Miles?

Joey: Styles, sir. I came to educate myself on Raw's past so I can be up to date.

Vince: Why?

Joey: Because...Well

Vince: Do me a favor, don't. We don't care and those people in the crowd don't care. Really they don't. They forget everything the next day. Why you think we spend so much money on the video packages?

Joey: OH MY GOD!

Hearing Joey say "the champ is here" just doesnt sound right..

At least Joey will call play by play during the match, so a little WWE phrases here and there is acceptable

Guest Trecko

Pathetic.

*cries*

Considering Styles hasn't seen a lick of WWE content in forever, I doubt he knows and I doubt WWE will bother to educate him.

:Joey Styles walks to the WWE Vault:

Security Guard: What you think you are doing?

Joey: Well I happen to be Raw's newest announcer and I thought I'd come here and catch up on Raw from the last few months.

SG: Right, I'm calling Vince.

Joey: All right.

Vince: What are you doing here Mr. Miles?

Joey: Styles, sir. I came to educate myself on Raw's past so I can be up to date.

Vince: Why?

Joey: Because...Well

Vince: Do me a favor, don't. We don't care and those people in the crowd don't care. Really they don't. They forget everything the next day. Why you think we spend so much money on the video packages?

Joey: OH MY GOD!

LOL @ the "Oh my God". And I know he's probably not up to date, but after he made reference to Shelton/Carlito being a rematch from Vengeance, I hoped he knew about Daivari, too. Just to hear his history brought back up.

*misses Hassan more* :(