N.Y. Jets at Carolina

Green Bay at Atlanta

St. Louis at Seattle

Washington at Tampa Bay

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

Monday, Nov. 14

Dallas at Philadelphia

And now, the predictions!

Arizona at Detroit: What a shitfest. I guess Detroit since it's at home for them...by maybe 7.

Baltimore at Jacksonville: The Mighty Jaguars (right 4hartthreat?) should win this by their usual boring means. Jags by 6.

Houston at Indianapolis: Indy will have a slight comedown from the big win at NE, but should still win by double digits.

Kansas City at Buffalo: Buffalo is uninspiring, so I'll take KC by 10 in a nice road win.

Minnesota at N.Y. Giants: Vikings win one, then get their asses kicked. They won last week, so now that means Eli will kick their asses.

New England at Miami: Not sure if this is an upset, but I'll take Miami. They are fairly tough at home, having beaten Carolina and Denver.

San Francisco at Chicago: Let's hear it for the soon to be 6-3 Bears! Chicago by 7.

Denver at Oakland: Denver is due for their usual 2nd half fucking up, and this is where it'll start. Oakland at the buzzer by 3.

N.Y. Jets at Carolina: Panthers in an assraping, by about 20.

Green Bay at Atlanta: This SHOULD be a good game in a just world, but the Pack is sad. Falcons by 6 in a decent affair.

St. Louis at Seattle: Very interesting game, but Seattle already won in STL and I can't see the mighty Jamie Martin winning in Seattle. Hawks by 10.

Washington at Tampa Bay: Bucs are falling apart with the crappy Chris Simms. Skins by 7.

Cleveland at Pittsburgh: Without Roethisberger this will be UGLY, but I expect the Steelers will stagger to the win by about 10.

Monday, Nov. 14

Dallas at Philadelphia: Very difficult game to call. What will the T.O. thing do to the Eagles? I think they'll be inspired at home to avenge the earlier loss to the Cowboys and win by 6. Doesn't mean much though.

Baltimore at Jacksonville:  The Mighty Jaguars (right 4hartthreat?) should win this by their usual boring means.  Jags by 6.

Yes you are right, the Jags win here and extend the streak.

And I agree with all of your picks except, NE will bounce back and beat Miami, Denver will not lose to sorry Oakland, and Dallas will beat Philly yet again.

"This should be a good game in a just world."

You're so, so right. I looked forward to the Pack's current schedule stretch... before the season started, anyway.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

I think this is the game where it all comes apart for my packers I'm afraid.

Guest Vitamin X
I think this is the game where it all comes apart for my packers I'm afraid.

Then what the hell do you call the last nine weeks?

Tough loss after tough loss. Slowly but surely though, you see the team breaking. Against Cincy, they lost by more than 3 for the first time, losing by a touchdown. Against the Steelers, they lost by 10. Atlanta or Philly should be the one to finally bring the blowout, especially since they're not playing at Lambeau.

Nah I don't see the Falcons blowing them out. I'd like to think Favre will muster up a great effort in that one vs. Vick...and of course lose by about 3-7 pts.

Dallas/Philly as I said I have no idea how to predict since it's up in the air how the Eagles will react to the T.O. saga. Or even if they react well can they even win anyway? I think they will win it since the Cowboys are the biggest chokers in the league come 4th quarter (these guys could be unbeaten). Next week Eli will lay a shitkicking on the Eagles however.

My Oakland over Denver pick is based on a couple things: 1. I don't think the Raiders are as bad as their record and they might be tough at home. 2. Denver is right on schedule for their usual 2nd half tankjob. I call a late TD to Moss similar to the KC game, but this time the Raiders will hold on.

The Pats/Dolphins game is interesting since the Dolphins give the Pats a hard time even when NE is actually good. Took em to OT 2 years ago and beat them last year in Miami, I think they can do it. Besides, what fun is there in the Pats simply winning and seizing control of the division?

Guest Leelee
great...since I'm in nebraska, we'll get the KC/Buffalo game which means I'll be compelled to watch my Bills lose yet again...

Hehe!

This should be the first week I finally get to avoid the Bills on TV. :P

great...since I'm in nebraska, we'll get the KC/Buffalo game which means I'll be compelled to watch my Bills lose yet again...

Hehe!

This should be the first week I finally get to avoid the Bills on TV. :P

Leena, it never fails...I mean I could probably scientifically prove my theory: when the Bills are on TV in Nebraska, they lose...whether it's a Sunday night game, a Sunday afternoon game that they somehow happen to pick up or a monday nighter (yeah haven't seen that in years), they lose...at least for the past 3 or 4 seasons, anyway...

Guest *KNK*

I have a feeling this will be one of those "wacky" weekends where upsets are aplenty, strange finishes and something really stupid occurs with the zebras on a even higher and perhaps constroversial level.

I'm glad i got a weekend off in the pick-ems.

I am worried about the St. Louis vs. Seattle game even though the Hawks are unbeaten at home, they've always had issues with the Rams and Bulger may be back.

As far as I know, Bulger is starting this week.

Anyway,I'm going to take Raiders over Denver by 3, but no more. 24-21.

I say Arizona wins over Detroit. AZ can't run the ball but they do have good receivers(Even without Boldin, they shouldnt have to score too much to beat the lions) 17-10.

I take Baltimore over Jacksonville by 3. Boller is back and although that most likely won't help ANYTHING, I still have a little bit of belief that the Ravens might still have something left. It'll be a low scoring game unless Jacksonville blows baltimore out. 13-10.

Indy will stomp over Houston. Houston isnt as bad as their record but there is NO WAY IN HELL they can win this game. I say Colts by 17. 24-7.

Kansas City over the Bills. 21-7.

Giants should easily roll over the Vikings, although, I have a weird feeling there may be an upset.... Vikings by 3. 27-24

Miami beat the New England super bowl team last year. New england isnt as good and Miami is better. I say Miami by 7.

Chicago goes to 6-3 over 49ers. I'd say final score will be around 14-3.

Carolina will beat the Jets easily. 31-14.

Atlanta over the Pack by 10. 24-14.

I'm not sure about St Louis and Seattle, but I really can't see Seattle losing this one. Seattle over St Louis, 35-21.

Because Cadillac isn't at full speed along with Simms playing QB for the Bucs, I'll take the Skins over the Bucs 20-10.

Pittsburgh will be Cleveland by 10.(It probably won't be pretty, but Steelers will take the W) 17-7.

Here's a question that came as a result of a drunken argument? When the NFL banned team celebrations, the Colts were forced to stop that stupid sway they did before the kickoff?

Thanks.

TV games in my area today:

Minnesota at NY Giants, 1

Kansas City at Buffalo, 1

New England at Miami, 1

Washington at Tampa Bay, 4:15

St. Louis at Seattle, 4:15

Meh. I'll probably watch the Giants game. It looks to be the best of the bunch. The Rams/Seahawks game could be good too.

Giants come out real flat on offense, D looking good again though.

Edit: Worse than flat. Recievers dropping passes, Eli 1-7 with 1 INT. Come on guys.

edit2: And Eli is really looking like a rookie against a terrible D. 2nd INT, this one for a TD.

Guest *KNK*

I forgot there was even football on today.

I got NYG/MIN, WAS/TB, NE/MIA. What a crummy line up.

Then again, the entire line up was rather crummy to start with.

Anybody see this wind in the SF-CHI game? In pre-game they could barely throw 10 yards or long snap without the ball blowing away.

This game might end in a 0-0 tie. The Bears' kicker tried a field goal and he looked like he was almost blown over before he kicked. The wind pushed the kick about 15 yards to the right.

Edit: Joe Nedney makes one, 3-0 49ers.