TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

NFL Week X

Joe Nedney tries a 48-yard field goal, with the wind it hooks short, Nathan Vasher of the Bears catches it in the back of the endzone and returns it 108 yards for the touchdown to end the half. This is the most disgustingly bizarre football game I've ever seen. The 49ers attempted two passes in the first half. The wind is just making it impossible to play a real game.

Anybody see this wind in the SF-CHI game? In pre-game they could barely throw 10 yards or long snap without the ball blowing away.

This game might end in a 0-0 tie. The Bears' kicker tried a field goal and he looked like he was almost blown over before he kicked. The wind pushed the kick about 15 yards to the right.

Edit: Joe Nedney makes one, 3-0 49ers.

Yeah stiff winds around here.

Holy shit that 108-yard FG return was unreal. I liked that

ANOTHER special teams TD for Minnesota. They now have a kickoff return for a TD and a punt return for a TD, both in the same quarter. Plus they have an interception return for a TD.

They're leading 21-13, and their offense hasn't put a single point on the board.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Giants special teams didn't show up today.

UGH.

This is so remicent of the old days. Great D, sucky offesnse, suckass special teams.

The Dolphins still own Tom Brady's ass. Even with an actual running game the offense can't do a damn thing. Good thing the Miami offense is struggling or the Pats could be down by about 21

I'm pissed at Roy Williams...

Sonofabitch was hurt the last few weeks, played 3 plays last week, so now that I sit him because he looks to be in the walking wounded and play Reggie Brown in his place, he gets 3 TDs and a 120+ yards.

Guest Smues

A Giants touchdown is called back on a penalty, and the next play is an interception. Huzzah.

If by some miracle New England is able to get points here, they better make sure no time is left on the clock. Cause their secondary would give up a hail mary for a touchdown.

ETA: Yay with a FUCK!