TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

Genesis

Guest *KNK*

I'm loving the Joe/Angel interaction here. Im shocked they have gone this long without a elimination.

Correct me if I'm wrong about this...

But didn't Austin Aries used to do the Macho Man Neck Snap (the move where Savage grabbed someone by the head, leapt over the top rope, and snapped the opponent's neck on the top rope as he landed on the floor)?

Guest *KNK*

Yeah, this will go down to Joe/Daniels Vs Sabin and somehow Joe will say "fuck it" and screw Daniels and kill Sabin.

Guest Real F'n Show

But didn't Austin Aries used to do the Macho Man Neck Snap (the move where Savage grabbed someone by the head, leapt over the top rope, and snapped the opponent's neck on the top rope as he landed on the floor)?

He still does as far as I know, usually setting up his slingshot twisting splash or the Eddie slingshot senton, which he really needs to bust out tonight.

He still does as far as I know, usually setting up his slingshot twisting splash or the Eddie slingshot senton, which he really needs to bust out tonight.

Too late for that. Aries was the second man eliminated.

Guest *KNK*

Meh. Match was kinda flat to me and even the usually hot Orlando crowd didnt get into it as much

Survivors: Daniels and Joe.

Sabin was the last for his team. Joe was going for the Muscle Buster, Bently...still at ringside, pulled Joe out of the ring. Daniels with the Angel's Wings.

Guest Desperate Housewife

Fascinating that a PPV described as the pits comes at a time where Scott D'Amore is being turfed as booker in favour of the Almighty Jarrett

Guest *KNK*

I dont know if I can see Daniels as a face in TNA, but it would work.

Good heat segment though as well as a nice MB in the chair.

So they did a double turn with Daniels and Joe? First thing I thought of was that Jarrett wants that in order to assure that Joe is no longer a face so he can't be in the world title hunt. That is, if Jarrett truly is the head booker (which it seems is the case according to the reports).

So they did a double turn with Daniels and Joe? First thing I thought of was that Jarrett wants that in order to assure that Joe is no longer a face so he can't be in the world title hunt. That is, if Jarrett truly is the head booker (which it seems is the case according to the reports).

Or they are setting up Joe to be the man that dethrones the Alpha Male when he takes the belt as a face.

Guest *KNK*

I wouldn't be surprised to see some people complaining about them doing an injury segment in light of Eddy's death.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some people complaining about them doing an injury segment in light of Eddy's death.

If they did an angle where a wrestler was found unconscious in his hotel room...ok, yeah, that is bad taste no matter how you spin it.

But if they do a generic injury angle, it's not even in the same ballpark.

Guest *KNK*

If they did an angle where a wrestler was found unconscious in his hotel room...ok, yeah, that is bad taste no matter how you spin it.

But if they do a generic injury angle, it's not even in the same ballpark.

Daniels did a big blade job, blood pouring all over ring, alot of EMTs, dramatic shot of the ambulance driving away. West and Tenay calling it a digusting act from Joe...etc.

Obviously people will find anything to bitch about, it's the nature of the 'net.

Guest *KNK*
I like how barbed wire is to Abyss what fire was to Frankenstein.

Big monsters need a weakness, something they fear.

Like Andre with Snakes and Undertaker with jobbing.