TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 11/14/05

How come people aren't wearing the Eddie scarface shirt or something other than "I'm your Papi"?

That's the only one they had in stock on short notice? Those were probably the shirts that were gonna be sold at the merchandise stand.

Guest jumpingbombangel

They forgot to put in the script for the girls to put Eddy over, apparently. I saw Trish gesture to the sky and that was all, unless someone else did something nice.

How come people aren't wearing the Eddie scarface shirt or something other than "I'm your Papi"?

Keep in mind, they didn't have time to get those other shirts from WWE HQ. The 'I'm Your Papi!' shirts are all they had (since they were going to be sold at the show). Also, I'm sure no print shops were open on a Sunday.

Guest Boobie

Keep in mind, they didn't have time to get those other shirts from WWE HQ. The 'I'm Your Papi!' shirts are all they had (since they were going to be sold at the show). Also, I'm sure no print shops were open on a Sunday.

Earl Hebner had a print shop. :rolleyes: