TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edgehead

Eugene Hospitalized

Not really. If this was HHH, Angle, Flair or Michaels it either would've been swept under the rug or handled privately. While Dinsmore does have the benefit of being a homegrown worker he still isn't high enough on the card to be able to get away with stuff like this.

Bullshit. He has been on the Raw roster for well over a year. You telling me that he is still making several hundred a week insitead of sharing in revenues and merchandise? He has more than a developmental contract.

I doubt you make only a few hundred a week under a WWE Developmental Deal. If that were the case then why would CM Punk have signed the deal? He could have made more sticking to his indy gigs.

I doubt you make only a few hundred a week under a WWE Developmental Deal. If that were the case then why would CM Punk have signed the deal? He could have made more sticking to his indy gigs.

It's only for few hundred a week. It's why AJ Styles didn't sign one when they offered him one a few years ago. He figured he'd make more on the indy scene. Unless WWE developmental deals have changed in the past few years.

Developmental deals aren't about what you get paid, it's about what you could get paid.

Plus, it's less travel/expenses and better job security.

Guest JMA

They established that "Dinsmore" was Eugene's last name long before the Triple H feud. He was first announced as "Eugene Dinsmore" and it was later shortened to just "Eugene."

Anyway, it is odd that they'd refer to him as "Nick," though. That can't be good for him.

So I wonder why he was hospitalized.  Perhaps he started a fight and got his ass kicked?

If that's true, they should turn it into an angle and say that it knocked the retarded out of him, instead of him losing his smile.

So I wonder why he was hospitalized.  Perhaps he started a fight and got his ass kicked?

If that's true, they should turn it into an angle and say that it knocked the retarded out of him, instead of him losing his smile.

I would like to see it, but knowing the E, they'll probably f it up or just bury him.

Guest Ransome
Maybe this is a sign that the company is taking alcohol related incidents more seriously now than they would have in the past.

Perhaps, but could it be that they're just clamping down on Eugene for possibly breaking character in public again ? Especially after the recent report of management supposedly not being impressed with Eugene doing so at a house show. (Assuming he got drunk/made a spectacle of himself in public this time, that is, I guess we'll know more details later).

Guest Fishyswa

Take this for what it's worth, I'd call it third hand info at best...

but, apparently, they're gonna use this to end the character. If they're gonna handle it how I heard they are, get ready to laugh, a lot, and for all the wrong reasons.

Guest Fishyswa

Without giving too much away....

This incident will leave the WWE no choice but to send Eugene to some sort of treatment, at the end of the treatment, Eugene won't be retarded anymore. The treatment isn't rehab and it will be on TV.

From all I know the incident definitely happened and wasn't planned, but someone had one of those spur of the moment "genius" idea's on how to work it into a character change, and hence the "suspension".

Like I said, it's third hand info at best, but it comes from the top.

Why bother with un-retarding him. Just tell us what everyone not under 10 years old knows. Nick Dinsmore isn't really retarded, and Eugene was just a character.

So I won't be able to say "He's tarding up!" when he was hulking up anymore? Oh well at least Dinsmore can get rid of that gimmick.

Any stories that Nick Dinsmore was involved in a bar fight or it had anything to do with his suspension are untrue. Dinsmore passed out and was hospitalized after the show in Manchester. He was sent home after being released from the hospital, and has been suspended. No decision has been made regarding his future with the company.

From Meltzer

"very most probably exactly"

Geez...who wrote that?

"How come did you get sent home, Eugene?"

And I do believe that they even referred to hiim as "Nicholas Eugene Dinsmore" at one point, or "Eugene Nicholas Dinsmore" or, like, Bisch was pissed and referred to him by his full name, maybe to Regal or something.

Any stories that Nick Dinsmore was involved in a bar fight or it had anything to do with his suspension are untrue. Dinsmore passed out and was hospitalized after the show in Manchester. He was sent home after being released from the hospital, and has been suspended. No decision has been made regarding his future with the company.

From Meltzer

While not quite the same thing, I saw that thing about the narcoleptic dog that gets excited and falls asleep repeatedly..

A narcoleptic wrestler gimmick! Right in the middle of the match he would just flop like flair and fall asleep, but when someone tries to pin him he wakes up magically at 2 and 9/10ths.

From Meltzer

While not quite the same thing, I saw that thing about the narcoleptic dog that gets excited and falls asleep repeatedly..

A narcoleptic wrestler gimmick! Right in the middle of the match he would just flop like flair and fall asleep, but when someone tries to pin him he wakes up magically at 2 and 9/10ths.

Give that to Super Crazy and rename him Super Lazy. He could fall asleep in the middle of a moonsault.