TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
USC Wuz Robbed!

On Black Lushus

Ok so I'm reading The Pit stuff, just out of boredom, and I noticed Black Lushus trash talking TSM. So I made this thread so he can come here and tell me this:

Here it seems like you're trying to be accepted here on TSM, yet on The Pit, you throw people from here under the bus. I suspect it's just another tactic to try to get accepted by those misers who got banned from TSM over on The Pit... any truth to this?

I'm the first person to do that?

EDIT: okay if I'm going to get called out anyway, I'll just bring it here:

Ravishing Rick Rudo-him and I have gotten into it before...over there I made a simple comment about one of his posts and wondered why people here e-sucked his e-balls...

Hunter's Torn Quad-I don't care for the way he mods...everyone is stupid in his book and he has no qualms telling them their stupid in the rudest matter possible...to me, he does stuff other posters get chastised over...

VitaminX-we get along OK, but I made a comment that he's really reminding my of Damaramu this NFL season with his ramblings about Packer football...

anything else?

Guest Leelee

*waits for the obligatory "Why does he pretend to be black when he's really white?" line*

EDIT:  okay if I'm going to get called out anyway, I'll just bring it here:

Ravishing Rick Rudo-him and I have gotten into it before...over there I made a simple comment about one of his posts and wondered why people here e-sucked his e-balls...

Hunter's Torn Quad-I don't care for the way he mods...everyone is stupid in his book and he has no qualms telling them their stupid in the rudest matter possible...to me, he does stuff other posters get chastised over...

VitaminX-we get along OK, but I made a comment that he's really reminding my of Damaramu this NFL season with his ramblings about Packer football...

anything else?

Acceptable answers. I was just wondering. I'm not attempting a flamewar with you, since I think you're a decent-to-good poster.

Query, BL. Isn't it either "e-sucked his balls" or "sucked his e-balls?" I would think that electronically sucking nonexistant balls would be redundant.

EDIT:  okay if I'm going to get called out anyway, I'll just bring it here:

anything else?

Acceptable answers. I was just wondering. I'm not attempting a flamewar with you, since I think you're a decent-to-good poster.

Well, I'm a little shocked that you, of all people, would call me out on it, considering we've usually gotten along...but hey, I have nothing to hide...if I did why would I post my feelings on a board that I know full well TSMers have access to either by directly going there or by friends they have over there...

I certainly don't think i've gone out f my way tomake those posters in particular accept me, though...

Rudo is a cool guy when he keeps his tilde-bangs in check. He makes me laugh, and we both like Gilmore Girls.

Hunter's Torn Quad appears to be Nikjohns 2: Electric Boogaloo, but instead of having a stick up his ass about board regulations, he's just way more condescending about knowledge of professional wrestling than any man has any right to be. Of course, my WWE foldering is limited, because it's a cesspool, and I don't watch much wrestling.

Vitamin X is my facebook friend.

Oh I'd like to think we get along. It just bugs me when people play nice on 1 board then make a 180 degree turn on another and trash those people. I can see how you'd have a problem with HTQ and RRR though. As knowledgable as they come off, they do belittle people a bit too much and people lap it up.

I was going to comment directly to VX in the NFL Week 11 thread, but I wanted to keep it nice and civil in there...however, if he would prefer, we can certainly talk about it...

I don't acknowledge Rudo or HTQ, they don't acknowledge me and that's good enough for me...maybe they will now... *shrugs*

Listen, blind people could play football just fine. I've SEEN Daredevil, I know how being blind works.

RRR- I like him just fine but I don't understand the obsession either.

HTQ- Hate him with all my heart.

VX- I have no opinion of him. He really doesn't exist to me.

well let's make one thing clear about VX...I do like the guy, but he's dangerously close to Dama team obsession levels...

Dude. No. Not even close.

I tried telling Lushus that, but he didn't believe me.

It just bugs me when people play nice on 1 board then make a 180 degree turn on another and trash those people.

You can count on me to insult to your face, Porter!

Guest Leelee

Damn it. My negative opinions of everyone was supposed to be my blog. But, oh well. I guess it's dead now. Or, I'll just post about tennis.

RRR- I always thought he was a good poster, and he obviously knows his wrestling shit. At least he had reason for his elitist attitude. I don't see why everyone kisses his ass now, though.

HTQ- He's ok... but, he passes off everything he thinks as fact, too much. And it's a joke he's a mod. He's nearly as negative towards people as I am. That's not good for someone in power.

VX- K.