TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leelee

READ NOW!IMPORTANT!

I think he's beautiful either way. :wub:

Yes it is. that and the good ol reliable El KaBong~

He can stroke me anytime, yes.

So wait, you want your dad to stroke you? Well, it is Tennessee. I am sorry about your mom though, having cancer and all. Unless Jeff just banged your mom in a Denny's bathroom in Memphis on the side.

You people. We could have made this thread either about LeeLee's looks or about how goddamn much we all love Milky, but instead you opt for bad wrestling puns. A pox on you all.

So wait, you want your dad to stroke you?  Well, it is Tennessee.  I am sorry about your mom though, having cancer and all.  Unless Jeff just banged your mom in a Denny's bathroom in Memphis on the side.

Oops, forgot he was my father. Nevermind. My mother is Dixie, and it was a Waffle House, the Denny's was my birthplace.

That site is entirely too dorky. I clicked on one thread, and on the first page everyone was comparing themselves to some lame ass GI Joe characters. Next page I see everyone fawning over some jacked up russian chick who needs a nose job.

So wait, you want your dad to stroke you?  Well, it is Tennessee.  I am sorry about your mom though, having cancer and all.  Unless Jeff just banged your mom in a Denny's bathroom in Memphis on the side.

Oops, forgot he was my father. Nevermind. My mother is Dixie, and it was a Waffle House, the Denny's was my birthplace.

He forgot his gimmick! HA! At least I didn't....wait a minute...

That site is entirely too dorky.  I clicked on one thread, and on the first page everyone was comparing themselves to some lame ass GI Joe characters.  Next page I see everyone fawning over some jacked up russian chick who needs a nose job.

This was a genius moment. 'Bout time.

You people.  We could have made this thread either about LeeLee's looks or about how goddamn much we all love Milky, but instead you opt for bad wrestling puns.  A pox on you all.

Since when did Gwen go black?

The "Jeff Jarrett is My Dad" thing was never meant to be a gimmick, but it just kind of became one.

Nah, I prefer Land of Confusion. But Phil Collins is decent.

Guest Vitamin X
That site is entirely too dorky.  I clicked on one thread, and on the first page everyone was comparing themselves to some lame ass GI Joe characters.  Next page I see everyone fawning over some jacked up russian chick who needs a nose job.

This was a genius moment. 'Bout time.