TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fro

Two Warrants out for Ric Flair's Arrest

I'm thinking that this guy realized it was Flair, sees some money in this, and exaggerated the entire scene. Flair could have "threatened" him verbally and it could be classified as assault. This guy most likely had to have almost caused a wreck or something for Flair to react to him. The story I first read made it sound like they were moving along slowly in traffic, the guy had just came from the local orphanage where he volunteers, and all of a sudden Ric "Madman" Flair pulls up beside him, damages his car and works him over. Come on! I bet Flair smacked on the top of the car, yelled at the guy, and possibly grabbed him.

I'm not taking up for Flair, but I have seen and dealt with shit like this before, and it didn't involve a celebrity. There are people out there who trump things up to either get money, or it is their way of standing up for themselves because they are wishy-washy nobodies.

My dad and his friends had a run-in wih Ric Flair when my dad was working at a radio station in Myrtle Beach. My dad's friend was taunting Ric about wrestling being fake, and Ric got physical with the guy, and there was a warrant for his arrest in whichever South Carolina county that'd be. This must've been late 70s, early 80s.

The Nature Boy's had more warrants for his arrest than you've had pieces of ass!

Do NOT fuck with the dirtiest player in the game

I tend to believe it, the guy has a track record of shit like this...

Rhyno breaks a flower pot and gets fired. Flair flashes his penis to a female flight attendent, gets into a backstage fight with Bischoff, says something obscene on Raw that pisses off Vince and commits a random act of assault...and STILL keeps his job?!

Rhyno breaks a flower pot and gets fired. Flair flashes his penis to a female flight attendent, gets into a backstage fight with Bischoff, says something obscene on Raw that pisses off Vince and commits a random act of assault...and STILL keeps his job?!

what was this?

what was this?

The Orton promo last October where he mentioned how he's made many virgins bleed. That wasn't in the script and Vince bitched him out backstage.

The Flair mugshot and the Cliffs Notes version of the story were on Fox News tonight.

It was one of those "Around The World In 60 Seconds" story clips.

I wonder what it would take for Vince to fire Flair? What would be the absolute limit?

Probably an embarassing Marv Albert type of civil suit in which stuff like the Masked Avenger would come up in open court.

what was this?

The Orton promo last October where he mentioned how he's made many virgins bleed. That wasn't in the script and Vince bitched him out backstage.

Vince wasn't angry because it wasn't in the script. He was angry because some advertising executives were backstage and he didn't want them to see or hear anything that night that might upset them and possibly cause them to stop spending money on WWE.

what was this?

Vince wasn't angry because it wasn't in the script. He was angry because some advertising executives were backstage and he didn't want them to see or hear anything that night that might upset them and possibly cause them to stop spending money on WWE.

Then why did he take them to a Raw show?

From PWInsider:

MORE LEGAL WOES FOR RIC FLAIR

by Mike Johnson @ 2:45:00 PM on 12/1/2005

WSOC-TV channel 9 news in Charlotte, North Carolina reported this afternoon that Ric Flair's legal woes are not just limited to the recent charges filed against him in the alleged "road rage" incident last week.

The station reported that divorce papers filed against him last May by longtime wife Beth allege physical abuse as well as alcohol and steroid abuse.

According to WSOC-TV, Beth Fleihr claimed the former NWA, WCW, and WWF World champion had, "slapped, kicked, choked and bit her." Ric Flair responded with allegations of his own, citing that, "his wife had assaulted him more than once, 'striking him about the head and body.'" Flair claimed that he "feared for his physical and emotional safety."

To read the entire WSOC-TV story, click here.

Flair has a January court date pending regarding charges related to his alleged "road rage" incident last week, where the victim claims Flair grabbed him by the neck and kicked in the door of his SUV. Flair has denied the charges and told the local Charlotte media he would be "exonerated."

I wonder what it would take for Vince to fire Flair? What would be the absolute limit?

Flair is seen as wrestling "royality" and, as such, is free to act like an arse whenever he feels like it. It doesn't matter if it's attacking guys like Bischoff and Foley, getting drunk and naked on the plane ride from hell, or this latest incident. Plus he's Triple H's buddy so I think he's safe.