TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewTS

OAO Tuesday Smackdown Special Thread

Guest Leelee
A heartbreaker from the pre-Smackdown pix:

32.jpg

That reminds me of a tennis player who writes letters to her dead mother during every changeover, and has done so for over 5 years.

This is not a path you want to go to, Chris.

A bit odd of them to show Rey praying before the match, asking God to let Eddie be his guardian angel, to help him win the match.

I don't quite know what to think of that.

If Eddie were still alive, he'd get a kick out of it.

I'm sure that's true. I'm just saying it seemed odd, that's all.

Now if they go with an angle where Eddie possesses Rey to help him reach the top, then I might have some problems with it. :lol:

I can just imagine in a match, Rey starts to cheat for some reason, then right after the match he is wondering just what in the world just happens, and claims not to remember any of it.

I hope they dont go overboard with this eddie honoring here.

I think its just general unreadiness as to when to move on from his death. They probably feel that since there is still a strong celebration of Eddie with crowds they should be trying to respond to that.

I hope they dont go overboard with this eddie honoring here.

I think its just general unreadiness as to when to move on from his death. They probably feel that since there is still a strong celebration of Eddie with crowds they should be trying to respond to that.

I agree that it's okay to acknowledge him but if Rey keeps doing the Eddie enterance and doing a pesudo "Eddie is guiding me" push, it could get tasteless and come off as if they were using Eddie's death in vain.

My local UPN News affiliate mentioned a story on Flair's legal trouble and then mentioned how "Brian Knobbs has to wrestle to fall asleep" or something.  Odd.

What a coincidence, I used Knobbs' wrestling to help me sleep too.

Bada bing.